Snake River Achievement

Kimi12

Re: Snake River Achievement

#11 Post by Kimi12 » 03 Aug 2021 17:02

Hi i have a problem with "Along the Snake River" Achievement.The tour Pocatello - Idaho Falls/ Idaho Falls - Pocatello is a bug. I drive this tour 8 times
no Achievement in Steam.
RoundTheBend

#12 Post by RoundTheBend » 27 Jan 2023 04:35

Curious if anyone has any tips for the Pocatello - Idaho Falls stint.
I've completed the other 3 as my first focus starting the game again. Every time I check for a new job I look for both directions and have nothing after maybe 10-15 hours of gameplay.

I've heard for example that using trailers alters options. Is this stint requiring your own trailers? Or has someone done this stint without one? Curious if time of day matters too. I like driving during the day, so rarely look for jobs at night.

Any insight helpful :). Otherwise, I'll keep "beating" other parts of the game until it populates.
RoundTheBend

#13 Post by RoundTheBend » 27 Jan 2023 04:37

Kimi12 wrote: 03 Aug 2021 17:02 Hi i have a problem with "Along the Snake River" Achievement.The tour Pocatello - Idaho Falls/ Idaho Falls - Pocatello is a bug. I drive this tour 8 times
no Achievement in Steam.
Oh... I can't even get it to populate and you are saying it doesn't even work :(

I wonder if this is due to a mod you have? I know that was a thing for me in ETS2 and didn't know it. It really sucked because I found out after finding all the "recruitment agencies" which is kinda a big one because it's like 30-40 discoveries to just find out "sorry".

As for me, I have zero mods loaded for this reason until I get 100% achievements, then I'll do all the modding I want.

Return to “General discussion about the game”