ATS 1.41 discussion

plykkegaard

Re: ATS 1.41 Open Beta discussion

#1651 Post by plykkegaard » 10 Jun 2021 21:53

Yes dedicated servers could be nice
Time will tell though

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
GinXeng

#1652 Post by GinXeng » 10 Jun 2021 22:23

I'm more happy that they are opened to higher player count as mentioned in their blog. Even 12-16 would be great. Not everyone wants to be in a convoy, in my server you are welcomed to play alone or join a convoy if you like. I find it more realistic driving down the highway and seeing an actual player pass me on the opposite direction with their tricked out truck and trailer combo.
ThePlagueDoctor186

#1653 Post by ThePlagueDoctor186 » 11 Jun 2021 02:20

Is anyone else having issues with the music player not auto playing the next MP3 when you're trying to listen to your own music on your computer while driving? I keep on having to tap the Page Down key which is getting annoying and about caused me to crash my truck a time or two.
Always keep the Greasy/Rubber side down and the shiny side up. Even if what is supposed to be shiny isn't shiny anymore. But still it's always better to stay on top of the wheels none the less!
robertoantnes

#1654 Post by robertoantnes » 11 Jun 2021 02:35

Good morning truckers,

Searching here I didn't find something like viewing the other driver's plotted route. It would be interesting if it appeared when viewing drivers for a more accurate intercept. If there is already this suggestion, forgive me for not finding it here.

Graciously,

Roberto Antunes
jarryed

#1655 Post by jarryed » 11 Jun 2021 02:45

ThePlagueDoctor186 wrote: 11 Jun 2021 02:20 Is anyone else having issues with the music player not auto playing the next MP3 when you're trying to listen to your own music on your computer while driving? I keep on having to tap the Page Down key which is getting annoying and about caused me to crash my truck a time or two.
Known bug and already reported with a QA for a fix.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
ThePlagueDoctor186

#1656 Post by ThePlagueDoctor186 » 11 Jun 2021 02:59

jarryed wrote: 11 Jun 2021 02:45
ThePlagueDoctor186 wrote: 11 Jun 2021 02:20 Is anyone else having issues with the music player not auto playing the next MP3 when you're trying to listen to your own music on your computer while driving? I keep on having to tap the Page Down key which is getting annoying and about caused me to crash my truck a time or two.
Known bug and already reported with a QA for a fix.
Thanks for your answer, it's good to know that it's not just me. And glad that SCS Staff who are pounding their hearts, minds and souls out to bring us this glorious game that we play know about it and are working to get it resolved.

To you who are working on this, thanks and hope you guys keep your sanity. If you need to, get up, take a walk and get some water and smoke them if you got them.
Always keep the Greasy/Rubber side down and the shiny side up. Even if what is supposed to be shiny isn't shiny anymore. But still it's always better to stay on top of the wheels none the less!
walterrey29

#1657 Post by walterrey29 » 11 Jun 2021 03:06

Well there is my criticism:

1. If it's MULTIPLAYER, I don't know or don't see the need to create A SESSION; we should see all the players who CHOOSE to play as MULTIPLAYER. That they choose or form a GROUP to be able to identify themselves ... that's another thing. Now that GROUP cannot be dissolved or eliminated if there is still a member in it.

At present I create a SESSION .. I dropped the network .. I left the game and returned and is gone ... and the players with whom I had contact at that time DISAPPEARED.

THE GROUP SHOULD BE ONLY IDENTIFYING

GROUP XXXXX
................................................................ ACTIVE DESACTIVE

JESSICA..................ADMINISTRATOR...................... X"
JUAN.....................INTEGRANT............................X
PEDRO...................INTEGRANT............................ X
MARIA....................ADMINISTRATOR...................... X

2. By belonging to a GROUP, competencies would be established. Example: Who made greater deliveries, of value, long distance, etc.

3. Companies that offer a CARGO CONTRACT for merchandise would no longer be for a single load but for SEVERAL OF THE SAME PRODUCT; in a single PACKAGE ---> to be carried by several trucks. This is where the SO-CALLED TRUCKER GROUP (GROUP) intervenes, IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THAT CONTRACT.

4. Cargo contracts SHOULD BE LIKE "WOT Deliveries or WOT Market", IF I LEAVE THE GAME AND GO TO DINNER, OR SLEEP ... OR ANOTHER ACTION THAT DETERMINES TO QUIT THE GAME ... SIMPLY WHEN I RETURN AND RETURN HAVE ENTER THE GAME CONTINUE WHERE I LEAVE IT ...

Non English content removed
Last edited by walterrey29 on 07 Jul 2021 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
TalkingDonkey

#1658 Post by TalkingDonkey » 11 Jun 2021 03:11

I have a small wish for 1.41, could you add an opportiunity to select input audio divice for the CB radio, I would love to be able to select other divice thanm what I uuse for Discord. Best wishes Talking Donkey.
Thanks for very awesome content
jbaron83

#1659 Post by jbaron83 » 11 Jun 2021 03:30

I note with concern that many people who did not acquire the game legally can access the servers. The game should be validated so that those pirates cannot play multiplayer. It doesn't seem fair to those of us who pay for the game and buy the dlc
KW_Driver

#1660 Post by KW_Driver » 11 Jun 2021 04:43

Mohegan13 wrote: 10 Jun 2021 13:51 I doubt that considering it's not possible to update 1.41 mods to the workshop as the uploader isn't updated.
not true at all.. many mods on the workshop do not have a version restriction on them. Nor do many that are downloaded from other sources.. official mod support for Convoy is not here yet, and so no mods will work in a MP session, but in SP, I have a profile in ETS2 running with not less than 47 mods, including ones that were version restricted which I have changed the manifest file, several popular map mods included..

*** Disclaimer for any who wish to try: DO NOT pester the mod authors if their mod doesn't work in 1.41, unless they specifically state that it will.. if the mod doesn't work, then just stop using it, and wait for the author to release a working version..
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not a good idea!
My World of Trucks profile

Return to “General discussion about the game”