Volvo Machines DLC

flight50

Re: Volvo Machines DLC

#31 Post by flight50 » 15 Sep 2021 12:28

As a dealership? Sure I'd take it. I always say we need a John Deere type prefab. Volvo works on the construction side as a dealership. Either a fake JD or go after the real John Deere too. A licensed JD would sale for sure.
sametbey

#32 Post by sametbey » 15 Sep 2021 12:35

Actually, I meant:
We can see these machines in road events and in the environment.
55sixxx

#33 Post by 55sixxx » 15 Sep 2021 12:56

@flight50 Don't know if you remember, but we already have that type of prefab... SCS just needs to add it to ATS.

[ external image ]
flight50

#34 Post by flight50 » 15 Sep 2021 13:11

Honestly, I never seen that. It needs a name change though. Wayyyyy to close without a license.

I'd rather see John/ Jon Doe, Moose or Elk. I don't wanna see SCS get sued.
Graf_Boinenn

#35 Post by Graf_Boinenn » 15 Sep 2021 13:24

Name it Mary Stag and everyone is happy :lol:.

I think we will get some updates about this at the end of the weekend. AND, I see a release more on next week rather this one.

Remember guys, they released Wyoming last week. If people complains about price... release a paid DLC a week after...
flight50

#36 Post by flight50 » 15 Sep 2021 14:41

If its ready, release it. Forget the complainers talking about price. There is never a rush to get a dlc. Get it when you can. Its not going anywhere once its uploaded. Not everyone is thin on cash. Many people can afford to buy anything SCS releases day one. SCS can't think like that. If done, let people have it asap to start working on income returns for the company. Washington released with the forestry pack...another time we got the stripes pack with something. I can't remember.

A week later, people get another paycheck. Different battle for a different day.
clifflandmark

#37 Post by clifflandmark » 15 Sep 2021 15:04

yeah, money is here. fingers crossed.
flight50 wrote: 15 Sep 2021 13:11 I'd rather see John/ Jon Doe, Moose or Elk. I don't wanna see SCS get sued.
John Moose ? should be kinda bigger tractors compare to john deere's.
[ external image ]
flight50

#38 Post by flight50 » 15 Sep 2021 15:30

^Lmao. Now that's good. I like that. I fear it would need a color change though. The yellow and green still conflicts. Orange, Brown or red perhaps. Now if SCS went after a JD license, that solves everything. Honestly, I think fans of Farm Simulator may even venture over to ATS. That's an audience waiting to blow up ATS. Add in convoy hauling John Deere....I bet you can't do that in FS to the level of ATS.

If the Great Plains can put a huge emphasis on Agriculture/Farming/ranching.......a dlc like this Volvo dlc and John Deere are the exact reasons why I've been an advocate for a dedicated cargo team. Focusing on packs like this allows that team to become a bread and butter team just like the map team. I think that is why SCS is trying to expand the vehicle team. They are leaving money on the table. Take our money. Please take it. There's a solid 2 dozen dlc's the vehicle team can make to add even more money. That doesn't even include tuning packs, wheel packs or accessories dlc's. SCS has companies coming at them to get in the game. Things are looking great as this little niche SCS has carved out, is turning into something much larger than they thought.

Add in covid and SCS can benefit even more. Covid is going to change the way the world interacts. Virtual meetings, virtual reveals, they cut down on fact to face. What better way for the trucking industry/shipping industry to get involved in video games to advertise. They can also recruit this way. Companies like Swift is trying to get involved. That is huge. Streamers and players post on social media left and right. FB, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram......ATS/ETS2 is all over the place. PC Gamer and other means of getting the word is out there.
Trucker Nik

#39 Post by Trucker Nik » 17 Sep 2021 07:11

What does it mean to you that DLC is updated in the Steam database? Another question, is it possible that we will get DLC today or next week? (for both games of course)
parasaurolophus67

#40 Post by parasaurolophus67 » 17 Sep 2021 12:25

No its most likely a community showcase blog.

Return to “General discussion about the game”