I have a question

bradleypowell6

I have a question

#1 Post by bradleypowell6 » 28 Jul 2021 22:47

I’m wondering if there’s any free non-DLC maps that I can download and play that will let me drive more than vanilla in game map I cannot afford DLC maps right now I’m checking thing every day for a sale on their map?
Bedavd

Re: I have a question

#2 Post by Bedavd » 28 Jul 2021 23:10

No. Arizona is technically a free DLC and, along with the basemap California and Nevada, is the only official map DLC you can get for only the cost of the base game. Your only other option are mods, but most of those require some/all of the paid DLCs in order for them to work. The DLC's do go on sale somewhat often or you can get bundles that will give you maybe a few states and some extras for a 30% discount on all. I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a sale if you want to stay away from mods. I wouldn't be surprised if some states went on sale when Wyoming eventually comes.

I understand money can be tough, but if you own the game California, Nevada, and Arizona are all you'll be able to drive without paying the $11.99 USD for another state.
Check out my Michigan research map!
Check out my ATS IRL map! -> Leave any feedback in my thread!
Kansas added! Up-to-date blog photo locations for upcoming states also included.
GinXeng

#3 Post by GinXeng » 29 Jul 2021 16:36

The game and DLC's go on sale all the time, they were on sale for the release for MP a few weeks back and on sale again shortly after, I'm sure a sale will happen again in the near future when Wyoming gets its release.
Cromwell564

#4 Post by Cromwell564 » 01 Aug 2021 19:24

You can get maps. I'm currently enjoying the new Australian Outback Map. Very nice map.
Andy1991

#5 Post by Andy1991 » 05 Aug 2021 01:07

Hey where can I put the Australian outback file in the mod load order? I've screwed up my map trying different areas.

Return to “Frequently Asked Question”