Go Big or Go Home

IGotGAME18

Re: Go Big or Go Home

#11 Post by IGotGAME18 » 16 Jan 2019 19:22

Moh1336 wrote: 16 Jan 2019 19:09 You might want to double check your job history in game to make sure you didn't accidentally miss one or double up on the same location.

I recently got the same achievement just over a week ago, so I am confident it is working.
I have gone through trucksbook.eu logbook and it says I have done all 19 citys and where do I go to look at the job history in game
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#12 Post by Mohegan13 » 16 Jan 2019 19:30

I believe it's the first button on the right hand side (progress history?) highlight the dot and it tells you the job info.

Be aware that using some mods and/or plugins might affect achievements.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
TexasWhirlwind

#13 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 20 Jan 2019 01:50

Well I have hauled everything that is ST Transport and still have not found a single load for GO BIG or GO HOME. I really don't know what I am looking for because SCS could be a little more informative about these loads.. This is all I like for finishing the ST Hauls.. I even wrote down the cities from the email. Went there and got a ST Heavy job, but nothing has indicated that it was the right job... I have even hauled some of the other heavy hauls and still nothing... I have been in the quick jobs and the freight market. But nothing.. It would help if there was some screen shots and some info on what to look for. But there is nothing..
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-
Madkine
Global moderator

#14 Post by Madkine » 20 Jan 2019 10:49

It requires you to complete all ST routes for the maps you currently own. Because the number of routes vary depending on the DLC you own, there is no progress bar.

If the achievement hasn't popped, you've made an error with your notes somewhere. The routes can be completed via either quick jobs or Freight Market, but they do all need to completed on the same profile.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
TexasWhirlwind

#15 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 20 Jan 2019 17:26

Thats just it. I have finished everything and now trying to get Go Big or Go Home. But nothing I do gets a job for that. I checked the American Truck Simulator Stats page and it shows nothing in the Go Big or Go Home. All of the others are finished. I have hauled in the Quick Jobs of of all kinds and checked it. Nothing there. So I checked in the Freight Market hauled all kinds of jobs and nothing there. For some reason it is not working for me. I own every thing that was for sale by WOT except the paint jobs.
Madkine
Global moderator

#16 Post by Madkine » 20 Jan 2019 21:47

All Special Transport jobs are for Go Big or Go Home. As I said you won't see any progress in Steam until you complete the achievement.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

TexasWhirlwind

#17 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 20 Jan 2019 22:05

OK I get it now.. Thanks
JulesD

#18 Post by JulesD » 28 May 2019 10:39

Hello,

I would like to know if you have to complete all the 19 ST for the achievement WITHOUT any truck or trailer damage or if there is a tolerance, because I'm currently unable after multiple tries to complete a task without at least 2 or 3% damage on my trailer.
Thanks in advance.
Madkine
Global moderator

#19 Post by Madkine » 28 May 2019 12:52

Trailer damage is fine. The game has changed since these came out, it used to be that trailer damage equaled cargo damage.
As this is no longer the case its ok to damage the trailer, just not the cargo.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

JulesD

#20 Post by JulesD » 06 Jun 2019 08:42

Ok Achievement done ! Madkine is right, the important thing is to keep the Cargo at 0% damage.
Thank you

Return to “Frequently Asked Question”