how to get to a state you have but don't have states in between

chiptuna

how to get to a state you have but don't have states in between

#1 Post by chiptuna » 31 Jan 2021 23:58

This is probably a common question but to my surprise I can't find it anywhere on google, or this forum. I just got the colorado dlc and I noticed theres no gps route to colorado. Nor are there any jobs that take me there. So am I being forced to get the states in between to move my truck over to colorado? or double u tee ef
supersobes
Global moderator

Re: how to get to a state you have but don't have states in between

#2 Post by supersobes » 01 Feb 2021 01:15

It is possible to get to a state that isn't connected to the map. You can do so by buying a garage in-game via the garage purchase screen. Then you quick travel to that garage via the garage manager. When you want to return to the base map, you can quick travel back to your other garage in the base map.
jarryed

Re: how to get to a state you have but don't have states in between

#3 Post by jarryed » 01 Feb 2021 02:33

Without having connected states you will not be able to take jobs into that state. You also will not be able to take jobs that leave the state. If you have not unlocked the ability for online garage purchase then do this.

There is one city in each map that you will be able to do quick jobs from. Buy a garage by visiting it during your travels. Then you can quick travel between the garages like the above post mentions.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."

Return to “Frequently Asked Question”