Montana News?

Cyclone

Montana News?

#1 Post by Cyclone » 01 Mar 2021 11:11

Has there been any word so far in 2021 about Montana's status in the game? I am aware that Montana goes to the same border edge as Wyoming, and by itself connects to three different Canadian provinces (British Columbia to Saskatchewan, sandwiching Alberta in between), and the Dakotas of course continue to the east and are not known to be in play in any way as a result of location. That said, the fact that four road cities appear on road signs seems a bit like a giveaway of future plans for the western part of the state, though the argument could be made that Tijuana has also not been created in Mexico yet. LOL (Though I am sure modders have done this job already.) And just for the record, I did find you could sneak past the arrows heading to Tijuana, and drive on the road, so it seems evident to me that will be a DLC path one day for Mexico or is otherwise used for mods as I also snuck past Eureka and Hornbrook before allowing Oregon to be installed. :lol:

I know there is a Montana map already updated for ATS 1.40 that can tide us over while we wait for Wyoming and Texas first. So I figure it'll be over a year. Just wondering if anything's been said about Montana yet as it would complete the entire western side, and could in a sense be better to do before Texas for that reason, but understand the reason for Texas first (we've been at the New Mexico border for three or four years, while Colorado just came out to continue the link to Montana LOL).
LAFAYET47

Re: Montana News?

#2 Post by LAFAYET47 » 01 Mar 2021 11:48

There has been no news about Montana at all, it could be this year second state or it couldn´t. Announcement could be close though, if we take as example last year . Colorado was announced 26th of March last year as the second state of 2020. This year could be completely different, only time will tell.
flight50

#3 Post by flight50 » 02 Mar 2021 04:03

Only time will tell what's going on with Montana.
Trucker Nik

#4 Post by Trucker Nik » 06 Mar 2021 20:17

@47. LAFAYET this year the state of Wyoming is confirmed, followed by the state of Texas
(sorry for my English, I use google translator)
Optional Features

#5 Post by Optional Features » 06 Mar 2021 21:11

I wish it had come with Idaho. Recon's mod is a lifesaver.
angrybirdseller

#6 Post by angrybirdseller » 08 Mar 2021 17:34

They reinstated the 75 mph :( it was great when they had safe and prudent speed limit signs lol.
Skoot

#7 Post by Skoot » 12 Mar 2021 20:31

@angrybirdseller well, I didn't even live back then, but I can figure those were mighty fun times for sure. :)

Return to “Frequently Asked Question”