Damage done to Truck and Trailer

dudley_dew_right

Damage done to Truck and Trailer

#1 Post by dudley_dew_right » 25 Nov 2021 02:16

I am having trouble with low riding trailers. I am trying to complete the Heavy, but Not Bull in a China Shop! challenge and every time I get around 750-760 miles from destination my trailer and truck get 1% damage to each. So I tried a heavy load with a tripple trailer scrap metal cargo. I was driving along and again no other vehicles around and I get 1% damage to truck and trailer. I used the auto save reload of the game and turned my volume up all the way. Truck shifted properly and no-one around and no scraping sounds or anything but received 1& damage to truck and trailer. I am so frustrated. Have been trying to get this one challenge completed for the last week. Any ideas?
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Damage done to Truck and Trailer

#2 Post by Madkine » 25 Nov 2021 07:51

Sounds like wear and tear damage (primarily to tires). If so these don't count as 'damage' for the purposes of this achievement.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Some newbie driver

#3 Post by Some newbie driver » 25 Nov 2021 10:41

The game diagnostics tab (or the drive assistant window) doesn't differentiate wear from damage when showing info; but the achievement does. If the only damage appears silently (no game advisor warning message); then it's wear and will not prevent you to complete achievements that require receive no damage.

Regards
Steve Pitts

#4 Post by Steve Pitts » 28 Nov 2021 17:28

The game does not distinguish between wear and tear and damage caused by collisions - there is only a single wear field per truck or trailer accessory internally. What matters for the achievement is cargo damage, that is the rightmost percentage in the Route Advisor Diagnostics page (F7 by default).
Cheers, Steve

Return to “Help center - player to player”