Trouble with xbox one controller jerking

Charleysdad14

Trouble with xbox one controller jerking

#1 Post by Charleysdad14 » 09 May 2017 07:31

Recently I've started having trouble with my steering wheel jerking all the way to the left or right when I have the joystick about a quarter of the way. I've tried everything in the settings and have done the wizard multiple times. Could someone please help me fix this problem? This is making it almost impossible to drive
Amazombie

Re: Trouble with xbox one controller jerking

#2 Post by Amazombie » 20 Jun 2017 02:08

Well, first I would check the job you are on, I cant recall all of them, but there were some like gravel and whatnot causing some stability issues if i recall.
then check steering sensitivity and non linearity . for me i have sensitivity up only a little bit and NL all the way down. I'm using the 360 controller for windows.
dont know for sure if this will fix your issue, but worth a shot.
Max
SCS Software

#3 Post by Max » 05 Jul 2017 06:23

could that be digital input from controller? if yes you should unassign it in keys+button section.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
CarCat

#4 Post by CarCat » 01 Aug 2017 01:49

This happens to me every so often. It is pretty much always a loose USB. What I would do is try putting your controller in each USB port and see which it goes furthest into (tightest fit). Use this one. If your controller is like mine and has 2 parts like mine does, check that connection too.
[ external image ]

We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there...

I live in Rhode Island and love anything related to trucks.

Specs: Ryzen 3 2200G, 1660 Super, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Return to “Help center - player to player”