Looking for the AI .sii files [SOLVED]

SMcG

Looking for the AI .sii files [SOLVED]

#1 Post by SMcG » 21 Oct 2017 17:48

Copied from Steam discussions on the advice that I'd get more help here:

Okay, where to start? Basically I would like to turn off all the modern traffic ingame, to sort of backdate it to around the 80s and hopefully combine the remaining traffic with the Jazzycat classic cars pack. I'm following the pattern set out by the 'No Old Cars' workshop mod that was released way back when the AI traffic wasn't as balanced as it is now. In effect, I wish to do exactly the same thing but in reverse.

The file that I assume contains all the code needed goes something like this:
@include "ai/crown.sii" @include "ai/tesla.sii" for each modern car, so I guess it turns off the classic cars simply by leaving them out of this @include line. The trouble is, the only .sii names that I need have of course been ommitted, so I don't know what to put in the @include"ai/____.sii"

I've had a look around for a way to find all these .sii files in the base game, both in the Documents > American Truck Simulator and the Steam > steamapps > American Truck Simulator but can't seem to find anything to do with the AI traffic in either of these places.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, either with names of the classic car .sii files or simply to wherever they are contained.

Edit: I found them, used the SCS extractor to get the def.scs opened up

Return to “Help center - player to player”