Missing dealer Logo

Thumper

Missing dealer Logo

#1 Post by Thumper » 09 Nov 2017 16:28

I installed ATS from a CD and a ATS icon was placed on my desktop for quick access, I also noted after doing so the game also appeared in my Steam library of which I read was were I should access the game.
I explored the various game pages within the game and noted that on the "discovered truck dealer" page only one logo was present for purchasing trucks.... and that was the Peterbilt link, the Kenworth and three truck icons were missing.

When the time comes when I would want to purhase my first truck... I only have access to Peterbilt.

Anyone have an idea as to what my have gone wrong during instillation?
Axel Slingerland

Re: Missing dealer Logo

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 09 Nov 2017 17:51

I don't have ATS, but if I were to guess, there most likely isn't anything wrong with your game. You just have to play it and see what else you can find. Let me put it this way... You turn on to a highway you've never been on before, and the only thing you know about the job you have is that you're going to some company in some place that you know is many miles ahead of you to drop a trailer. You might wonder where you will get gas, buy your meals, take a shower, etc. But the only way you will know is to either read a travel guide (which for the purposes of any SCS game, there are game guides for most of them online, you just need to find them), ask other truckers about all that on your radio (or post question on the forum) or put your truck in gear and hit the road. I suggest the latter. It's more fun...
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Thumper

Re: Missing dealer Logo

#3 Post by Thumper » 16 Dec 2017 15:27

Thanks.... and you are correct... after playing further my question was resolved.
Thumper

Return to “Help center - player to player”