Yet another 3-Screen issue -Yes I read everything i could find

KrisW23

Yet another 3-Screen issue -Yes I read everything i could find

#1 Post by KrisW23 » 05 Apr 2021 16:41

I have 3 24" LG Monitors, they are not straight in align but angled in at some unknown angle. I can not figure out how to change the config file to display on the three screens. I either get a full size UI with multimon_mode1-3, and a tiny little ui barely readable in multimon_mode4. I read this https://eurotrucksimulator2.com/multimon_config.php yet It may as well been in Russian. No clue what anything meant or what commands to enter where. All the setup info I have seen seems to speak to a crowd who has a programmers knowledge. I sadly am not one of those. Can anyone help me?
izzyreel

Re: Yet another 3-Screen issue -Yes I read everything i could find

#2 Post by izzyreel » 22 Apr 2021 02:52

Hi...set the config multimon to 2....that's it there. go to Nvidia control panel...configure surround, PhysX. click span displays w/ surround, click configure..set topology to1x3, click your 3 monitors on the list, the resolution should be 5760X1080, set refresh rate, click on v1 in bezels..set a number to make the road thing line up...mine is around 48. click apply. when that gets done and you start the game got to (in game) settings and set the resolution to 5760X1080. I do not know the settings for anything over 1080p. Hope this helped some.
Renshaw

Re: Yet another 3-Screen issue -Yes I read everything i could find

#3 Post by Renshaw » 22 Apr 2021 13:26

As mentioned in the post above, you need to enable either nVidia Surround or AMD's Eyefinity (whichever corresponds to your graphics card) before starting the game in a multi monitor config. Otherwise the game will just try and display all 3 camera views squished onto a single monitor.

"multimon_mode 2" is the simplest. It sets everything for you, using reasonable default values that should work in most cases. I use mode 4 so I can control the bezel adjustment and the camera positions myself, via the "multimon_config.sii" file.

Return to “Help center - player to player”