New Profile / Same Errors

Gonebad

New Profile / Same Errors

#1 Post by Gonebad » 18 Apr 2021 01:52

I've been playing for about a year. It didn't take long for me to begin using mods. At one point, I used C2C, Sierra Nevada, Canada and Mexico. I stopped using them over 6 months ago and keep getting the error "Cannot find City <insert name>". After reading post about starting a new profile to avoid these errors, I started a new profile. I am still getting the errors and my second profile is not connected to wot and I have deleted everything off of my one drive. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game. I am now getting some error that causes my screen to flicker while in camera view 2. The game appears to run just fine while in vanilla but as soon as I load a mod, be it just a truck or just a trailer, the flickering begins. If I load a truck AND trailer, it skips so bad that its hard to keep up with the game. I have spoken to the moders about this problem and even uploaded a screen of my game log however I was told that the problem is not with the mod and that they literally have had ZERO other persons complain of any issue whatsoever. After having gone over every one of their Facebook pages / post and cannot find anyone with any complaints at all which leads to me to think that the old map mods have screwed up my profile for life and the only remedy is to delete all profiles to start fresh? Is that the only option I have left?
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: New Profile / Same Errors

#2 Post by Madkine » 18 Apr 2021 06:01

Without knowing which cities are in the error, I'm going to sepculate that you don't own all DLC and that these are a result of that (I still don't understand why it shows an error, but it does. I think it's the capital city of the missing state.)
** The original profile will always have errors from the missing cities from the mods you removed.

The rest of it is heavily determined by your hardware. You'll need to shar a full game log if you want an informed opinion.

Post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Help center - player to player”