Problems with creating a skin for the SCS Peterbilt

AFM-Warpig

Problems with creating a skin for the SCS Peterbilt

#1 Post by AFM-Warpig » 22 Apr 2021 14:01

Hello,
I hope someone can help me here. I want to create a skin for the SCS Peterbilt 389. I downloaded the templates from three different sites, but when I make the skin according to these templates, they are totally shifted in the game. I have a skin for the Viper2 Peterbilt made and it fits perfectly now I don't know what to do next, I'm grateful for any help

Hallo,
ich hoffe, mir kann hier jemand helfen ich will einen Skin für den SCS Peterbilt 389 erstellen ich hab mir von drei verschiedenen Seiten die Templates runtergeladen, aber wenn ich den Skin nach diesen Templates anfertige sind sie im spiel total verschoben ich hab einen Skin für den Viper2 Peterbilt gemacht und der passt perfekt nun weiß ich nicht mehr weiter bin dankbar für jede Hilfe
jarryed

Re: Problems with creating a skin for the SCS Peterbilt

#2 Post by jarryed » 22 Apr 2021 15:36

Change the alternate uv_set.

\def\vehicle\truck\peterbilt.389\paint_job Make the change in the .sii file. If true >> change to false. If false >> change to true.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
AFM-Warpig

Re: Problems with creating a skin for the SCS Peterbilt

#3 Post by AFM-Warpig » 22 Apr 2021 17:02

Thank you very much for the quick help, it worked, the skin is now in the right place, I was really at the end with a Latin but the alternate uv_set. I didn't think at all.

Return to “Help center - player to player”