Editor background map not working for ATS

Cummins1962

Editor background map not working for ATS

#1 Post by Cummins1962 » 16 Jul 2021 23:17

I have been trying now for several days to figure out why my background map (small sample of an areas in AB, Canada) will not load when I open up the editor for ATS. I have read and found virtually every post or Youtube vidoe online and have tried them all with no success.

If there is someone out there with a little patience and time that could have a look at my files and see if there is anything obvious with them that is causing the issue. I was going to attach all my files here but it won't let me zip them and upload them so if someone has a way for me to get the zip of all the files to them and they can help, please let me know.

To the one that helps me solve this there may be a cash reward as this is holding up my progress in trying to learn how to create map mods.

TIA
Attachments
editor_data.sii
(1.64 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
BigRdPoolPlaya

Re: Editor background map not working for ATS

#2 Post by BigRdPoolPlaya » 01 Aug 2021 23:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1hIh54l2qg

ETS, but exactly the same for ATS.
Digital X

#3 Post by Digital X » 01 Aug 2021 23:33

Thanks for using that video! @BigRdPoolPlaya

Took me a while to figure it out when I first did my own map, but once you done it a 1st time it's like riding a bike.
BigRdPoolPlaya

#4 Post by BigRdPoolPlaya » 02 Aug 2021 04:09

@Digital X

No problem. You helped me, figured I would also help someone else with the link. BTW, any info on that speed issue? I posted here too and the bit of help I got, it was already there. I did find out if you click on the road red dots with node properties, you can click the box for country border, change it, then unclick the box and it will be in MPH. Seems very tedious though, I must have over 1000 to manually change then!
Digital X

#5 Post by Digital X » 02 Aug 2021 04:24

I'll have a look this morning regarding that.

Return to “Help center - player to player”