Sheridan is not being discovered

Theosz

Sheridan is not being discovered

#1 Post by Theosz » 16 Sep 2021 18:44

Hello

Since I'm using mods I don't think I can report this bug in the Bugs section, so I ask for help trying to figure out why this occurs and also to fix it.

I used the goto command and went to a rest point and this city was not discovered.

I also traveled from Gillette to Sheridan, without load/trailer, and she was also undiscovered.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

https://pastebin.com/nu4Ce36n

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V-XIqJ ... sp=sharing

ATS v1.41.1.66

TY in advance
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Sheridan is not being discovered

#2 Post by Madkine » 16 Sep 2021 22:36

Try entering one of the pickup/dropoff zones.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
55sixxx

#3 Post by 55sixxx » 16 Sep 2021 23:25

For me, just by going down the off-ramp west of Heartwood already discovered the city for me... It's probably a mod related issue.
Theosz

#4 Post by Theosz » 17 Sep 2021 15:15

Interesting!

I did some tests on my profile called... Tests :D using the mods that could be causing this problem, which are:

Promods Map (all 4 mods)
Promods Complete North American Background map (Steam)
Roswell Bypass

Basically the problem kept happening only with the two Promods mods. And it seemed to be more serious when I ran the Goto command for Gillette, where the problem also occurred, but it also occurred to me, in my mind, to test some non-Wyoming city, and the problem also happened in Sterling(CO).

I found it strange that I just mentioned this problem and it occurred to me to do more tests to find out more deeply but this time right after executing the Goto command, instead of stopping at a Rest Point, Steeler Warehouse or Garage (Control+F9), this time I stopped at some street and this time all the cities were found.

I emphasize that every test I reset my test profile so that it was independent of the previous ones.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
-
Sheridan
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]

game.log.txt Files (size is too big for Pastebin)
:ugeek:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I'll see if I can fix my official profile

TY
(Google Translator)
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
plykkegaard

#5 Post by plykkegaard » 17 Sep 2021 15:55

Simple goto commands in the console will not trigger discovery of cities, if it does it is base on pure luck rather than funtionality
It has been discussed several time before and this was the conclusion

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Theosz

#6 Post by Theosz » 17 Sep 2021 18:55

@plykkegaard
I've been playing for many years and I've never, never, had this problem... for both ATS and ETS2
Sorry I never saw any comments about this game issue...and it will not be good have to live with this issue from now on.

Doesn't seem to be a matter of luck as it's only happening with Promos at the moment.

regards and keep safe

(Google Translate)

PS: I'm not getting Sheridan discovered even though I've already delivered to this city.
Brazil... shanty towns
plykkegaard

#7 Post by plykkegaard » 17 Sep 2021 21:28

Theosz wrote: 17 Sep 2021 18:55 PS: I'm not getting Sheridan discovered even though I've already delivered to this city.
This is another issue and should be looked into
Which Sheridan? In Wyoming?
It would a bit odd that Promods Canada addon gave errors outside its boundaries

Goto and the console are developer tools and are not ment to work with the map like described
It might have been the fly cam not triggering discovery, it was a long time ago

I can confirm there's an issue with discovery of Sheridan (Vanilla profile)

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Theosz

#8 Post by Theosz » 19 Sep 2021 16:04

@plykkegaard yes. I do not know if exists another Sheridan but looks like it is not exclusive for according my examples in Gillete and Sterling(CO).
after several attempts my profile is ok. TY
Brazil... shanty towns

Return to “Help center - player to player”