Curious thing in Cheyenne

Angela Wittke

Curious thing in Cheyenne

#1 Post by Angela Wittke » 16 Sep 2021 20:37

A correct picture are behind a „missing texture“ sign. One out of my community in Germany sent this to me (Upper picture) and told me, this would be the same with 3 friends too. In my case (Angelwingking), however, everything is fine. That's why I didn't report it as a bug. But we can't find the cause of it. One an idea? Thanks.
Attachments
BildVonKay3.jpg
55sixxx

Re: Curious thing in Cheyenne

#2 Post by 55sixxx » 17 Sep 2021 00:06

Tell them to try verifying the game files... It could be corrupted files. Or if they're using mods, that might be the cause too.
Angela Wittke

Re: Curious thing in Cheyenne

#3 Post by Angela Wittke » 17 Sep 2021 08:26

55sixxx wrote: 17 Sep 2021 00:06 Tell them to try verifying the game files... It could be corrupted files. Or if they're using mods, that might be the cause too.
Yes, thanks, thank you so much. I went through everything with this guys. OK, when it comes up to talk about using mod, people tend to lie and don't tell the truth - for whatever reason. I always can count on that. His game.log still shows mod errors, typical for a mod map that was previously installed before - you know, „missing garages“ or something like that ... but he claims that a friend of him had the same error and no mod installed in the profile. Perhaps what we are actually dealing with here is simply a lack of insight. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed an opportunity. Thank you for your prompt reply. Happy Trucking! ;)

Return to “Help center - player to player”