Problems finding jobs of Thrustmaster Event.

zack1440

Problems finding jobs of Thrustmaster Event.

#1 Post by zack1440 » 26 Oct 2021 00:54

When i trying to find special jobs of the cargo Thrustmaster T248 Steering Wheels I can't find it, only appears normal cargos on World of Trucks External Contracts. I reconnect the account, I disable the mods, I tried with American and Euro Truck games and nothing. I don't know if i need to search it in another cities traveling, is a bug of my account or is blocked in my country because another events i don't have problem finding the special cargos.

Thanks for the replies! :D
jarryed

Re: Problems finding jobs of Thrustmaster Event.

#2 Post by jarryed » 26 Oct 2021 02:31

The jobs are only available in External Contracts. Says nothing about External Market.

Rules

Using External Contracts with a World of Trucks-connected profile in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, or both, your Personal goal is to complete at least 5 deliveries of T248 Steering Wheels cargo.

All jobs for the event need to be at least 248 km / 154 miles in length, or more.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
MattoCross

#3 Post by MattoCross » 26 Oct 2021 06:56

Be aware that only some Companies depot offer T248 load. So far I found them in Sellgoods and Wallbert(Warehouse). It should be also available at ports, airports, railway depots(must check), So at some cities like Laramie, Rawling, Rock Sprins, Hilt, El Centro etc... you don't find that cargo.
ATS Vanilla Player - My WoTr
zack1440

#4 Post by zack1440 » 26 Oct 2021 20:47

MattoCross wrote: 26 Oct 2021 06:56 Be aware that only some Companies depot offer T248 load. So far I found them in Sellgoods and Wallbert(Warehouse). It should be also available at ports, airports, railway depots(must check), So at some cities like Laramie, Rawling, Rock Sprins, Hilt, El Centro etc... you don't find that cargo.
alright, so I think i need to find the load, and for that sounds like i need more time even if they are 5 loads to send.

Thanks!

Return to “Help center - player to player”