Heavy Haul Rest Stop Issues

TheCanadianJD

Heavy Haul Rest Stop Issues

#1 Post by TheCanadianJD » 30 Jun 2017 05:51

So since the Heavy Haul DLC was released I have pretty much exclusively hauled the DLC cargo. One issue I have consistently ran into at almost every rest stop is that it does not give me the option to sleep. It is very picky about where my truck is postitioned and may only have one or two specific points (usually not parked properly) that I get the prompt to rest and at some rest stops I can't even get the prompt to appear at all. Just before someone comments too, no it is not that the prompt has popped up and I pressed F3 and so I am just not seeing it, it is genuinely not there. I have tried sleeping without the prompt too with no luck. I have only run into this issue with the heavy haul cargo. I have tested the places I normally park with standard cargo as well and it works fine. I'm thinking this may be a bug with the Heavy Haul DLC and it is extremely frustrating trying to plan my route and then not being able to sleep and then having to try to drive to another sleeping point (usually far away) and having my character nod off and sometimes crash. Is anyone else having this issue and if there is a fix what is it? I am running the vanilla game with the Heavy Haul, Steering Wheel Customization, Wheel Customization, and Halloween Paint Jobs DLC.
IonutL

Re: Heavy Haul Rest Stop Issues

#2 Post by IonutL » 30 Jun 2017 08:54

In real life, usually, the drivers disconnect the heavy haul trailer from the truck, before going to sleep to another place. But, maybe SCS will modify their sleeping place trigger to accommodate for longer trailers.
TheCanadianJD

#3 Post by TheCanadianJD » 30 Jun 2017 20:57

It's not the length of the trailer I am having issues with, it is the fact that I don't get the prompt to sleep like I am supposed to. It should be working but it is not.
saur44l

#4 Post by saur44l » 01 Jul 2017 12:52

You just have to detach the trailer and you will get the prompt to sleep like with the ordinary trailers. ;)

Return to “Technical Problems”