WOT Eternal Contracts Time Problems....

GT182

WOT Eternal Contracts Time Problems....

#1 Post by GT182 » 11 Nov 2017 19:19

I've been having loads I deliver show up as Late. Last one was Socorro to Albuquerque with a drive time of 1 hour 50 minutes. Upon arriving at my drop point and unhooking the trailer it shows as being Late with a drive time of 14 hours 8 minutes. I did not stop anywhere. I did have trouble getting out of the quarry tho but not 13 hours worth. This is about the 5th time this has happened.

Also previous WOT EC trips have shown, as an example, a trip at 43 minutes that actually took 4 hours and 20 minutes. This was with 1.28. It doesn't happen every EC trip but has for many of them out of 42 completed. Maybe 1.29 has fixed this short time, and now trips are showing longer with 1.29.

ATS did not crash.
Last edited by GT182 on 11 Nov 2017 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: WOT Eternal Contrats Time Problems....

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 11 Nov 2017 19:22

trips in WoTr are in real time, you cant be late on them if you do them in one session

look how much time you have left on them and then take them
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
GT182

Re: WOT Eternal Contracts Time Problems....

#3 Post by GT182 » 11 Nov 2017 19:35

Exactly... done in one session. Still shows as late. Same as the other that show Late.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
Wolfi
Beta tester

Re: WOT Eternal Contracts Time Problems....

#4 Post by Wolfi » 11 Nov 2017 19:42

That's probably a dumb question, but do you by any chance pause the game and go to sleep or work or something while doing them WoT jobs? :? Also - do you use any fancy timezone ingame options, or mods?
Also, also - if this timeskip happens to you again please upload your game.log, maybe it will be able to tell us what's wrong from the technical side.
The smallest details always make the biggest difference.

Return to “Technical Problems”