Major crash causing game to be unplayable!

SabR

Re: Major crash causing game to be unplayable!

#11 Post by SabR » 23 Nov 2017 05:23

Rbnqss78 wrote: 22 Nov 2017 22:02 Edit: also I have had for a long time already problem that it always keeps dropping my game to public beta even I opt out the public beta updates. I try to change update settings and see if that helps...
If you have selected, "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" in the BETAS tab, the game would not update to the new open beta patch automatically.
Rbnqss78

Re: Major crash causing game to be unplayable!

#12 Post by Rbnqss78 » 23 Nov 2017 11:19

that was ehat I did but it changed itself automatically back to beta updates, seems that I needed to opt out also the option keep this game always updated. Havent had time yet to test if that stopped the unstability with NM dlc.

Edit : To me crashing happened when steam starts to update workshop content, but I need to see if it helped when i changed update settings.

edit 2: atleast for me now that I got the public betas out, it seems to be cure for unstability problems, also taking off traffic density mods helped.

edit3: (I promise that this is last one...) Yep, seems that the problem is solved. No more unstability, maybe itwas steam related because it seemed to update lot yesterday, but if it was in my end, then it was something to do with traffic density mods, whatever was causing problem, seems now to be fixed.

Return to “Technical Problems”