Force Feedback Delay Thrustmaster TMX

soldamerican

Force Feedback Delay Thrustmaster TMX

#1 Post by soldamerican » 24 Nov 2020 21:53

I am having a strange issue with my force feedback in ATS and ETS2. The force feedback seems to start slightly delayed, then get more and more delayed as I play, making it useless. Eventually, collisions or off road terrain do not even register. I have scoured the web for answers and tried a great many things to no avail.

Set-up:
Thurstmaster TMX wheel - driver package 2.TTRS.2020, firmware version 15
Windows 10
Nvidia RTX 2060 Super with G-sync enabled monitor running at 1440p
i7-10700K
ATS 1.39

I tried rolling ATS back to version 1.30, I have rolled my TMX drivers and firmware back to driver package TTRS.2019 and Firmware 7. I have tried to run ATS in safe mode. I disabled g-sync. I have tried every usb 2.0, 3.0 and type C port on the front and back of my tower. Force feedback works perfect in Forza Horizon 4, but just simply will not function correclty in ATS/ETS2.

I recently upgraded computers, never had an issue on my old machine. However, it has been a while since I've been trucking so I am unsure if it is an issue with my specific rig, or an issue with the more recent versions of ATS/ETS2. Unfortunately my old rig has been scrapped for parts so I'm unable to see how it would run ATS 1.39.

Anyone have any ideas or experienced a similar issue?

Return to “Technical Problems”