Game crash to desktop

rallysmo

Game crash to desktop

#1 Post by rallysmo » 28 Apr 2021 22:01

So upgrade my pc and ats used to ctd after 10 or 15mins, ets2 take around 30mins and solved after did this:

close tabtip.exe, also known as "Tactile Device Manager", "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel" or "Tablet PC Input Panel Accessory" if this doesn't work, and you don't have/need a tactile screen on your computer, disable the "Tablet PC Input service"/"Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" through "services.msc" credit go to arika S

anyway after that my ssd s70 died and have to reinstall w10 in other drive after did that re download ats but now ctd in 2 minutes sometime just load the game and ctd, i can play without problem assetto corsa competizione, rocket league and other indie games

already check integrity game, re install chipset and gpu drivers, read the game log and say alot of cant find or load many cities or textures, or the profile is corrupted or cant find name, so once again cant play
Attachments
game.log.txt
(599.74 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
game.crash.txt
(87.81 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Game crash to desktop

#2 Post by Madkine » 29 Apr 2021 08:32

In your config file set this to 0

uset cf_asus_aura "0"

This may fix the issue, let us know if not.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
jarryed

#3 Post by jarryed » 29 Apr 2021 14:11

The last line in the log: [dx11] Failed to create texture (/vehicle/truck/mack_anthem/lamps_n.tobj) (0x887a0005) shows that is probably not caused by Asus Aura Sync. If this was an Aura Sync issue it would be in the log. Information about a crash would show that. SCS did apparently add something for that information to be visible.

I'm gonna take a stab here that your graphics card may be overclocked. This includes from the factory. This game for some reason does not like overclocked cards. Try setting your card to stock clocks, not a factory overclock setting.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
rallysmo

#4 Post by rallysmo » 30 Apr 2021 19:50

Agree with jarryed, last time with the old pc Madkine reply the aura thing but didnt work, about the downgrade the oc also already did and no luck at all.

So why appear so many load or missing stuff when all files are ok?
rallysmo

#5 Post by rallysmo » 02 May 2021 23:42

after check the use of gpu when i set all to low the game let me complete the first job after i create a new profile, then keep playing in low but once again ctd after 15 min maybe less so for now reason oc my ram and test it then once again try the game and let me play for about 30min job of 150km all ok then set to high with 125% scale now can finish 200km jobs then decide to taka a job of 993km and after 5 mins ctd, WTH

btw i test my pc with 3dmark all test benchs say pass so why this game keep failing btw with my rtx 2070 in low the gpu was up to 88% WTF running at 6000fps

so where are the devs why they dont care at all
Attachments
game.log.txt
(71.93 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
game.crash.txt
(347.02 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Madkine
Global moderator

#6 Post by Madkine » 03 May 2021 07:58

Because it's an issue affecting an individual user and they are not obligated to read and respond to all posts in these forums.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

rallysmo

#7 Post by rallysmo » 06 May 2021 02:26

Quote removed - Don't quote the post above - Rule 2.12
really they are that haughty, and you answer for them, I hope they pay you

DO you know they have an obligation to support their software, even open and free software have support for devs, also one of the top support developers are KUNOS, you get respond and a proper solution from a dev himsel.

so i done with scs software and the lame player suport, chingatumadre madkine

Posts merged - Don't double post - Rule 2.5

SNOWRUNNER TIME
Madkine
Global moderator

#8 Post by Madkine » 06 May 2021 07:38

@rallysmo Supporting thier software and analysing issues with an individual's PC are not the same thing.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

rallysmo

#9 Post by rallysmo » 06 May 2021 17:34

REally i got individual support from kunos first for ac then for acc bouth for ctd problems, and most recent from sector 3 studios directly from devs, last one no a dev per se but he was able to fix my individual problem.

anyway if they cant offer support i cant support them

Return to “Technical Problems”