ATS can no longer log into WoT

Lynodie

ATS can no longer log into WoT

#1 Post by Lynodie » 04 Aug 2021 15:54

A few days ago i could start ATS just normal without problems, today if i start the ATS the game will get stuck in a endless login process to World of Trucks. I can read "Signing In" for several minutes until i click on cancel, i get no error message (no time out error as i would have expected). Of course i have checked if i can reach the WoT Website and log in there with my browser and i could do that without problems.

I already switched to another DNS and flushed the DNS cache, but this didn't change anything.

What else could i do?
dkasper00

Re: ATS can no longer log into WoT

#2 Post by dkasper00 » 04 Aug 2021 18:37

Check your AV/Firewall?
In a world full of swift drivers, I'm an O/O.
Lynodie

#3 Post by Lynodie » 04 Aug 2021 22:25

Did that and the firewall is set to let the game freely communicate with the whole world^^

Question: could a uber slow dns service lead to such symptoms? Two days ago i had to switch from the cloudflare dns to the google dns because suddenly out of the blue i couldn't log into discord anymore (not with the client and also not with the browser) and after switching to the google dns i could do that again. Today i started Guild Wars 2 and when that client tried to download a update this happened extremely slow and only in small pieces until i got a connection error, so today i switched to Quad9 dns and very soon i realized that all websites did load extremely fast again.
Lynodie

#4 Post by Lynodie » 05 Aug 2021 00:28

The answer is YES. After switching from Google DNS to Quad9 i could log into WoT in ATS without any problems.

Can't understand that, Google DNS used to be one of the best DNS, but now its just crap.

Return to “Technical Problems”