ai drivers not finishing loads

shnurik01

ai drivers not finishing loads

#1 Post by shnurik01 » 19 Apr 2021 13:52

idk where to post this.....but here it goes. i have about 200+ ai drivers, and i just noticed that their deliveries are not finishing. the garages stats (like revenues, fuel, income....) are all 0, because the drivers cant seem to finish the loads. they are all on the route, but the current freight "finishes in" is N/A. does anyone else have this problem. idk if it would be due to the cargo mods.....but all the mods are updated with the current 1.40 version of game.
TruckJam

Re: ai drivers not finishing laods

#2 Post by TruckJam » 19 Apr 2021 14:54

Hello. At the moment I have not encountered anyone else having this bug, nor myself for that matter. Can you try removing any AI related mods, and if that doesn't apply for you, or doesn't work for-that-matter, try removing all mods.
Specs: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor, CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz PC RAM - 8 GB x 2 (16GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, Windows 10
Ets2 Graphics:Scaling: 300%; Anti-Aliasing: Disabled; Everything else is the highest settings 102fps avg
shnurik01

Re: ai drivers not finishing loads

#3 Post by shnurik01 » 21 Apr 2021 23:36

the only ai related mods i have are just cargo mods, and those arent pertaining to ai.....ill finish a load, remove the mods, and do another load, and see how it goes
bobgrey1997

#4 Post by bobgrey1997 » 22 Apr 2021 02:10

The most useful information (if it exists) will ALWAYS be in the game log file.
shnurik01

#5 Post by shnurik01 » 03 May 2021 17:30

im not sure what to look for in the game log file that would explain that issue. however, is there a way to restore the company list for the game? im noticing that the drivers are going to a city, but not a company. is there like a company prefab list i can replace or update?
bobgrey1997

#6 Post by bobgrey1997 » 03 May 2021 17:54

You can always copy the text from the log to Pastebin and share a link here, so maybe others who know what to look for can help you find the issue.
As for company prefabs, I've never heard of an issue like this relating to prefabs, but you can always try to validate game files via Steam (right-click the game in your Library, go to Properties, Local Files, Validate Files). If that doesn't work, you can always try to reinstall the game (move your profiles and such from Documents to a safe place as a backup first). These methods should, in theory, replace any damaged or missing prefab data files.
shnurik01

#7 Post by shnurik01 » 05 May 2021 00:44

ok, ill try to reinstall ats, because validating the game did not work for me. will keep you posted. thanks.
bobgrey1997

#8 Post by bobgrey1997 » 05 May 2021 01:05

The only thing I can think of that could be causing this is some mod. Not sure which kind of mod could cause it, though.
Honestly, I doubt reinstalling will fix it. It will solve the issue of broken or missing files, but I don't think that's the issue here. So long as you back up your saves and such, a reinstall won't hurt, so it is still worth a try.

If it doesn't work, and it is some mod issue, a solution is to create a new profile with no mods (I would still add one of those cheat mods to give you lots of money and such, so you can build a fleet quickly for testing) and see if the issue happens there. If not, it is indeed a mod issue. From there, add half your mods to that profile and test again. If the issue doesn't happen, remove the mods and add the other half.
Once you have the issue, divide that half of mods in half and try again. Repeat this until you narrow it down to the one mod that is the cause.
You could do one mod at a time, but this half-and-half method allows for quickly narrowing down.
shnurik01

#9 Post by shnurik01 » 21 May 2021 19:38

update:
in ets2, i was able to uninstall the cargo mods from jazzycat, and that seemed to fix it.

in ats, i have uninstalled the cargo mods from jazzycat, but that did not fix it. later, in the dev console, i found some errors pertaining to some of the garages not being spawned. so i think that would cause the issue of drivers not finishing the loads, because the place they are delivering to is not recognized. for instance, the would deliver gasoline from Atlanta (Gallon) to El Paso. no destination company, just city. some of the drivers would have a destinaiton, but not origin.

is there a way to share a file thru this chat for some dev's to look at it and maybe they can find some errors?
Madkine
Global moderator

#10 Post by Madkine » 22 May 2021 00:18

Paste the file to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Gameplay Questions”