A couple of WoT Questions

BelGarion

A couple of WoT Questions

#1 Post by BelGarion » 21 Oct 2017 09:49

Two questions about WoT deliveries.

First, does WoT deliveries auto enable the speed limiter? I noticed the limiter got enabled and the check mark got disabled so I was like "O.o" over it.

Two, I had to stop for repairs while pulling a WoT doubles order. Wide swing to get the trailers to clear and another truck smacked into me. The repair shop was too small to fit the double trailers so I decoupled to drive in, make repairs, with the intent of backing out to recouple and for some reason the WoT order got cancelled. Why? O.o And how would you handle a situation, be it getting repairs, getting fuel, getting sleep, etc and the place you have available is too small for doubles? Let's face it, SCS hasn't remade the map to accommodate doubles. >.<
Mohegan13
Global moderator

Re: A couple of WoT Questions

#2 Post by Mohegan13 » 21 Oct 2017 10:05

1. Yes.
2. Never had this problem personally, but I have never disconnected a double/triple to use services. I'm not sure why it would cancel an order though, that could potentially be a bug due to unhitching of the trailer?
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
BelGarion

#3 Post by BelGarion » 21 Oct 2017 10:37

1. Bleh, that sucks. Ok, well, gonna have to deal with it until I make the 300k lb in deliveries.

2. Hmm... I guess I'll have to toss in a bug report and see. O.o

Thanks Moh!
SiSL
SCS Software

#4 Post by SiSL » 21 Oct 2017 10:43

It's not bug, you are not supposed to drive doubles outside of Scandinavia
xXCARL1992Xx

#5 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 21 Oct 2017 11:51

he is talking about ATS

but even so the game shouldn't cancel the delivery because he uncoupled it to repair the truck
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
BK Vissers

#6 Post by BK Vissers » 21 Oct 2017 12:17

It’s thrown me off a couple of times that I thought a job was cancelled but then I noticed in the upper left corner of the main screen it said WOT Job Suspended and let me resume it. Is it possible you missed that or was that not showing either?
Frontiersman

#7 Post by Frontiersman » 21 Oct 2017 19:02

Yep my bet is on that, BK.
BelGarion

#8 Post by BelGarion » 22 Oct 2017 08:00

@BK. Yeap, that was it, didn't know that existed.Then again I rarely do WoT jobs. In terms of making money I make more per job doing normal in game jobs vs WoT jobs. Especially if I put in something like C2C (for ATS) or TSM (for ETS2) and have my distance skill maxed. Thanks man. :D
GT182

#9 Post by GT182 » 23 Nov 2017 02:47

If you need to do something away from the computer and don't want to be late on your delivery, just pause the sim and do what you have to. When you come back unpause and continue. You will be ok. I had to be away from my computer and did it.. all was fine.

I do wish the speed restrictor would be set at 70 mph in stead of 65. I hate the truck surging going up a grade from 65 to 64 and back to 65 over and over again.
And fix the trip time too. When your trip for example is 2 hours 15 minutes, when you get to your delivery is reads 15 minutes. I use all the info and keep a record of all my deliveries with miles driven, time and fuel consumed. Yeah, old habits never die. LOL
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Return to “Gameplay Questions”