Disagree
73%
Undecided
No votes

Total votes: 11

wild

invisible walls

#1 Post by wild » 13 Nov 2017 00:00

I'm setting this vote up to see if we can get the invisible walls removed I understand the end road barriers. If they can't remove the invisible wall's atleast can they be able to move them back further from the roads for truckers can get off the road better if they need to stop i understand some place's isn't best to pull off the road.
Last edited by wild on 24 Nov 2017 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
IonutL

Re: invisible walls

#2 Post by IonutL » 13 Nov 2017 17:56

The invisible walls and end road barriers have been put in the game to stop players go outside the map, meaning that is also preventing players making unnecessary bug reports about going outside the game world.
GT182

#3 Post by GT182 » 23 Nov 2017 02:36

I just wish they'd add the roads that are blocked off. I understand that the end of the roads into a non existent state can't be used, but inside each state would be nice to run on. There's probably shorter routes we could use too.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
Solo_Kamen

#4 Post by Solo_Kamen » 26 Nov 2017 13:38

It would be nice if next DLC´s were designed in a way that would not require any invisible walls. Howerver, removing the old invisible walls without a major map redesign would be a terribly wrong idea.
GT182

#5 Post by GT182 » 03 Dec 2017 17:50

I could be only me but for some blocked off roads they look like they run on and could connect to the other end that's probably blocked off. You certainly see AI traffic using them and it's a ways before they're out of sight. This is noticeable mainly in towns and cities. It sure would be nice to have them instead of going the "long way" around to get to your intended destination. As in SCS's statement of "Real Life ATS". Hopefully they'll take it into consideration and make them travelable in the future.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Return to “Gameplay Questions”