Gas stations needed in Seattle-WA

meistroracer88

Gas stations needed in Seattle-WA

#1 Post by meistroracer88 » 21 May 2020 14:41

Hello,

Has anyone notice that all cities except Seattle, WA, have gas station? A while back i was taking a long haul from one of the cities to Seattle, WA. To my surprise and I know it was easily missed, but no fuel station. I need fuel bad. I open the map and I notice all cities big or small has a fuel station. This has bugged since I have discovered it. I didn't post it then but it still has bugged til this day. Please SCS and I know you are busy, add gas station to both locations of Seatlle WA. Downtown/Industrial are where the Kenworth dealerships and Kenworth Manufacturing, garage are located. I'll settle for one in one of these locations.

Thank you in advance.

nautofon

Re: Gas stations needed in Seattle-WA

#2 Post by nautofon » 31 May 2020 06:07

FWIW, you can buy your own gas station in Seattle for $280,000.
Also, the Tacoma truck stop isn't very far from Seattle.
To drive in ATS without navigation, it's helpful to use a physical map (for highways) and driving directions (for inside cities).

NWbyNW

#3 Post by NWbyNW » 04 Jul 2020 23:39

I agree. Gas stations needed and a truck depot needed in Everett and Bellingham.

MT269

#4 Post by MT269 » 18 Jul 2020 16:20

@nautofon I have never heard of a feature in ATS or ETS2 which enables the purchase of a petrol station.

The internet hasn't provided any info on such either.

nautofon

#5 Post by nautofon » 18 Jul 2020 16:31

Seattle has a garage (opposite the Kenworth plant in Renton, on Sunset Boulevard off I-405). A fully upgraded garage includes a fuel pump, effectively a private gas station.
To drive in ATS without navigation, it's helpful to use a physical map (for highways) and driving directions (for inside cities).

Return to “Gameplay Questions”