Mack Anthem the worst stock vehicle to drive?

harishw8r

Re: Mack Anthem the worst stock vehicle to drive?

#61 Post by harishw8r » 12 Jan 2021 16:34

I guess the hood visibility a bug by itself 🤔
Also, another thing I despise in the Anthem is it’s suspension. It’s so soft that it topples frequently, compared to other trucks.
SirVirgoTheMess

#62 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 12 Jan 2021 17:14

I don't know if it's a bug or not.But what i know,is that the real Anthem hood has the same slope shape like one can see from the exterior view of the ingame truck.
xXCARL1992Xx

#63 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 12 Jan 2021 17:21

the exterior doesnt matter, the interior has its own hood model and this one is wrong, it shouldnt be visible when you sit in it. except when you glue our head to the roof
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
SirVirgoTheMess

#64 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 12 Jan 2021 17:22

I guess i'll never know why SCS decided to do such thing...if it's on their end that is.
harishw8r

#65 Post by harishw8r » 12 Jan 2021 17:23

I also have the doubt that whether it is due to the seat positioning, for it’s due to the same reason (?) the Cascadia has a weird hood mirror visibility. In that case, there’s actually nothing to complain about.
SirVirgoTheMess

#66 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 12 Jan 2021 17:26

Nan,it's not the seating position.The hood position from the interior view is higher than from the exterior view,which isn't right.
HammerlaneHippie

#67 Post by HammerlaneHippie » 14 Jan 2021 13:53

I don't know which is right or wrong but I want to be able to see the hood from inside. It's imperative for maneuvering in tight places. Otherwise, you'd be constantly fixing that expensive chrome bumper.

My big problem with the interior is the blandness and total lack of a shift lever. The interior is boring and not all of us want to drive automatics.
The bigger they are, the harder they haul!
jarryed

#68 Post by jarryed » 14 Jan 2021 14:02

No SCS truck has a modeled shifter in it. I really don't see the point to whether it is visible or not.

The dashboard alone(on the newer trucks) tell you if you are running an automatic(A) or a Manual(M). It also tells you if you are using a retarder(R) or an engine brake(E). Older trucks will show A before what gear number you are in.

Being a former driver myself I know where the front of the truck is located at. You really do not need to see the whole hood to do this. You use the hood ornament. Quite easy on the Anthem as there is a big bulldog. T680 and 579 are a little harder as the hoods are further sloped. I don't worry about the VNL as that is the sharpest turning truck in the game that has a sleeper attached. Even in a daycab it outmaneuvers the 49X.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
plykkegaard

#69 Post by plykkegaard » 14 Jan 2021 14:08

Don't know if you can get an Anthem with real manual transmission, could be a custom build you need aka a mod
The mDrive is an automated manuel transmission

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
SirVirgoTheMess

#70 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 14 Jan 2021 14:21

Mack has a manual gearbox,named Maxitorque.Is it offered for the Anthem?I don't know.

Return to “Gameplay Questions”