Destinations

Forgetfull388

Destinations

#1 Post by Forgetfull388 » 14 Jun 2021 14:39

So far I pick up the loads OK set the GPS to the destination OK Drive to Destination All OK, But when I Arrive there are no place for me to get unloaded. so that means I drove all those miles for nothing and will not get paid or earn XP points. HELP.
jarryed

Re: Destinations

#2 Post by jarryed » 14 Jun 2021 14:53

Did you stop at the entrance and choose what type of parking you want? There should be a green icon. Also the GPS should already be preset for you with the route. You shouldn't have to do anything when it comes to that unless you run across a detour.

If you are going to another city than where the load is supposed to go then of course will not see a green icon at the company entrance.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
Forgetfull388

#3 Post by Forgetfull388 » 14 Jun 2021 17:09

Yes pulled up to the green but did not ask if I want to quick drop or park at a dock. The screen for loads only shows up. So now I have a loaded trailer and no place to unload.
jarryed

#4 Post by jarryed » 14 Jun 2021 17:29

That sounds like you are at the wrong company to drop the load at. The green icon should show a checkered flag when at the proper location. GPS screen will have a red flag to the destination.

Check your load information too. Hit ESC. There should be information on the top left corner about said load.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
Steve Pitts

#5 Post by Steve Pitts » 19 Jun 2021 18:43

Not wishing to be a wise acre, but it sounds like you didn't actually pick up the cargo. Was this your own trailer because the mechanism for those is different from company trailers and if you are pulling a trailer that you cannot see into (like a curtainsider or reefer) then you may not realise you've not actually loaded the cargo.
Cheers, Steve

Return to “Gameplay Questions”