[Sound] Series 60 Detroit

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
ClassicTrucks

[Sound] Series 60 Detroit

#1 Post by ClassicTrucks » 14 Mar 2020 21:00

So, a while back, on Steam Workshop, there was an awesome sound pack that contained a Series 60 Detroit sound. It has since been taken off the workshop, and I have not been able to find another mod that has that sound (it was the pre-EGR model for any engine freaks out there, like myself). All the Kreichbaum sounds are not what I am looking for. Does anyone know where I could find another mod that contains that specific sound (it sounded a lot like the W900 when it was first released before SCS modified the sounds).

Thanks in advance!

TexasWhirlwind

Re: [Sound] Series 60 Detroit

#2 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 17 Mar 2020 02:41

It is still there...
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-

ArTrailfanRaf214

#3 Post by ArTrailfanRaf214 » 07 Apr 2020 10:27

I dont know about another dd60 mod made except kriechbaum at that time.If you need something another sound try CheckEngines sound,he recorded real American Trucks and has CAT 3406E and DD60
FMOD sound modder for ATS and ETS2

R&R

#4 Post by R&R » 03 Aug 2020 21:23

Robinicus was famous for his DD60 sounds in ETS2. In my opinion it was the *BEST* engine sound since the old Volvo D-13(?) engine sound used in the old version of the game (might have been version 1.15 or 1.17. But alas, it appears that one too many thieves made off with his sound mod, so he deleted it, which *really* upset those of us that were enjoying it, and suddenly woke up to a missing engine. If I knew how I would pay him for that sound pack - that's how much I miss that engine.

Return to “Mods”