AI drivers/ Recruitment Agencies

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Drayman

AI drivers/ Recruitment Agencies

#1 Post by Drayman » 26 Mar 2020 16:10

I already have one mod for additional AI drivers but I have used them all. I have found a few other mods for AI drivers but the descriptions say that the mod allows you to "replace drivers". I don't want to replace my current drivers, I want to add more. I'm reluctant to install the mods because I don't want to lose all my existing drivers because they were replaced by the mod.

The mod in question is; "drivers800.scs"

I need to know beforehand what is going to happen when I install it.
The bigger they are, the harder they haul!

TexasWhirlwind

Re: AI drivers/ Recruitment Agencies

#2 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 28 Mar 2020 23:01

Where did you get that mod. I think I would run a virus scanner on it before I installed it..
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-

Drayman

#3 Post by Drayman » 31 Mar 2020 11:43

Good suggestion but my antivirus program didn't catch anything when I downloaded it.

I think I got it from Truckmods.co. The link has expired and I've searched a lot of sites recently.
The bigger they are, the harder they haul!

TexasWhirlwind

#4 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 06 Apr 2020 21:46

Have you checked the workshop on steam....
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-

Return to “Mods”