Wishlists Megathread

pyre06

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#1731 Post by pyre06 » 20 Sep 2017 07:49

LOL right that's why us truckers call them Communist states they are holding the speed hostage LOL i mean even Ohio raised the limit which surprised the heck out of me i figured they would be the last ones
Follow me on my Live Stream:
:!: TPS_Pyre
:!: World of Trucks Profile
Glutinous Rice

#1732 Post by Glutinous Rice » 20 Sep 2017 08:04

Pyramide quote removed

Hence "Suggestions for realism and immersion in a possible Oregon expansion".
Last edited by Flemming V on 20 Sep 2017 09:12, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Pyramide quote removed.
pyre06

#1733 Post by pyre06 » 20 Sep 2017 08:15

crap @Glutinous Rice sorry Bro i didnt see that my bad i thought you were reffering to the US
Glutinous Rice

#1734 Post by Glutinous Rice » 20 Sep 2017 11:01

No problemo. By the way, both links in your signature lead to your World of Trucks profile. I think that the first link is supposed to lead to Twitch.

Two more suggestions for a possible Oregon expansion:

1. The US 20 mileage sign in Newport. SCS normally don't use confirmatory signage in the game, but I think that this one is special enough to warrant its representation in the game.

2. Portland has a fairly well developed system of bicycle and public transport infrastructure that, were it to be implemented in the game, would bring great realism and distinguish it from most cities. There are already functional trams in San Francisco, and in ETS 2, there are bicyclists riding on bicycle paths, so the potential is already there. There is also the distinctive "Portland Aerial Tram" that crosses right over Interstate 5 and should be included.
pyre06

#1735 Post by pyre06 » 21 Sep 2017 11:38

@oggich nice one forgot about the Coronado!!.....
pyre06

#1736 Post by pyre06 » 21 Sep 2017 11:45

People want more realism here is a thought IRL you CANNOT haul doubles and triples without a specialized endorsement nor can you haul tankers without an additional endorsement just like with the Hazmat so how about adding 2 more skills. For Doubles and triples Endorsement on a 6 point scale it can be 1 to 3 points you can haul doubles at different length trailers, at 3-6 you can haul different length triples. For Tankers 1-3 points you can haul grains and non hazmat liquids at 3-6 you can haul hazmat and doubles and triples IF you have the Doubles and Triples Enforcement as well. Just a thought.

@Glutinous Rice thanks for letting me know Link is fixed now leads to Mixer. I will be back to streaming soon on a break right now.
Frontiersman

#1737 Post by Frontiersman » 21 Sep 2017 16:31

If they do make Doubles, Triples and Tanks an unlockable endorsement, it should be fairly easily done. IRL, those endorsements are simply written tests to tack onto the CDL.
Pluche

#1738 Post by Pluche » 22 Sep 2017 03:19

Here are some of the things I'd like to see implemented (sorry if it has been mentioned in the 174 or so previous pages).

- Ability to create our own company logo
- Ability to put our face as driver
- More dynamic road; i.e.: to feel the bumps and cracks
- More people walking about on the streets in order to make them feel more alive
- Longer trains, like in real life
- Trucks mechanical breakdowns
GT182

#1739 Post by GT182 » 24 Sep 2017 19:29

pyre06 wrote: 21 Sep 2017 11:45 People want more realism here is a thought IRL you CANNOT haul doubles and triples without a specialized endorsement nor can you haul tankers without an additional endorsement just like with the Hazmat so how about adding 2 more skills. For Doubles and triples Endorsement on a 6 point scale it can be 1 to 3 points you can haul doubles at different length trailers, at 3-6 you can haul different length triples. For Tankers 1-3 points you can haul grains and non hazmat liquids at 3-6 you can haul hazmat and doubles and triples IF you have the Doubles and Triples Enforcement as well. Just a thought.
From what I saw during my trucking days you could only pull doubles that were the same length. 28' and 28' or 48' and 48'. Same for triples.... only 3 20' or 28' foot trailers. It was for balance because of braking. As for Europe I've no idea on their regulations.

If you want to go by endorsements or specialized endorsements for this "simulation", then that would mean those without any of them would have to have training in-game to drive a big rig. Those of us that are already "Commercial Highway Engineers" would be exempt. We've already had the training and most of us have the Hazmat, Doubles, and Triples endorsements. Maybe the motorcycle and school bus endorsements too. ;) After all this is supposed to be a "simulation" of real life American trucking..... but it's not. Not by a long shot I'm sad to say. The highways and pay scales alone prove that. If real life was like the sim I wouldn't have to worry about my retirement pay. I wouldn't need it, I'd already be a billionaire. :D
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
Lillen

#1740 Post by Lillen » 02 Oct 2017 20:00

Too many pages to look through so I add this wish. Working cabin (Clickable buttons)

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”