Wishlists Megathread

angrybirdseller

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3901 Post by angrybirdseller » 05 Apr 2021 17:11

South Dakota years ago had yield signs along I-90 before you merge on the freeway newer portions they fixed the merging designs so not that problem.

Bug splatter very common in real life or bird dive bomb poo your windsield. I know in FSX bought GA plabe minic the function was kind of cool till landing. :lol:
Seaking

#3902 Post by Seaking » 15 Apr 2021 08:35

As for teleportation, there could be an Ai-Transport-Company in each town that has a garage. Drive up to their lot and request them to transport your rig, pay a fee according to normal ATS fright rates, have the normal time pass that the fright would take and pick up your rig at your destination garage again. Ai could have a couple of bobtails transported on lowboys in traffic...
flight50

#3903 Post by flight50 » 15 Apr 2021 12:41

The US doesn't really use trailers to transport other semi trucks. We use piggy back (trucks mounted on 5th wheel). You will find a few on trailers buts its not the norm for transport. The AI-Transport isn't really necessary for the AI. The AI goes were ever as its all just data in the game. Us the players already have garages to transport and its free to do so.
BattlePeasant
Location: Virgo Supercluster, Galaxy The Milky Way, Solar System, Earth

#3904 Post by BattlePeasant » 17 Apr 2021 06:37

In addition to the weight, I propose to indicate in the "job market" the length of the trailer. For double or triple trailers, indicate the length of each.
More chrome for the god of chrome.
Kultag

#3905 Post by Kultag » 17 Apr 2021 19:10

Please. No need to relocate a truck to the garage purchased first when the player selects it for driving. It's annoying. The player has left it there because he wants it to be there. So just leave it there, and let the player drive it from there. I hope this would be simple to implement, so we could see this in an update soon. Please.
flight50

#3906 Post by flight50 » 17 Apr 2021 19:32

@Kultag I totally agree. I keep running into this lately when I play my profile that I own multiple trucks. I might want to park my truck in Salt Lake but I want to drive my truck that I have at my Seattle terminal. Once I relocate the driver, the truck returns back to the assigned garage. I would like to keep my truck where I am last so that I can pick back up there where I left off. Its all about memory. There are several memory things in the game that should be possible. Some have been fixed, others haven't. But yes, I am totally with this one. I'd switch trucks more often if my trucks stayed put. I like to put miles on certain trucks per weekend. If we drop a trailer, they stay and we have to tell it to relocate. Why can't the trucks be the same way. I'd like to come back and get it when every I want. We should have the option to tell the truck to relocate. It shouldn't be automatic so yes I agree its annoying. Swapping out to a different truck where its parked shouldn't be that big of a deal imho.
HammerlaneHippie

#3907 Post by HammerlaneHippie » 18 Apr 2021 13:19

I also agree but that could cause conflicts with the five trucks per garage rule. (Which I also disagree with because it limits company expansion). If you should return to that garage with the truck you moved to, you would not be able to park it there and quit the game. You would have to drive one of the trucks at that garage to another location.

The five trucks per garage rule is unrealistic. I drove for a company that had 112 trucks and only 3 terminals.
The bigger they are, the harder they haul!
flight50

#3908 Post by flight50 » 18 Apr 2021 16:48

The 5 trucks per garage wouldn't be altered though. The trucks can stay assigned to their garage as the game is now. If you park a truck away from the garage, its just parked away from the garage. You're not changing the garage quantities at all by leaving a truck out and about.

Honestly, I'd like to know why trucks aren't infinite if the trailers are infinite. Right now we have slots for trucks but the trailers are part of a list.
supersobes
Global moderator

#3909 Post by supersobes » 18 Apr 2021 19:15

I agree. I wish the number of trucks per garage were infinite. I would prefer to operate my company from one central location rather than having trucks all over the map. It would be nice if I could return back to one home garage and be able to chose from any of my trucks without any teleporting of myself or my trucks.
Bandit & The Snowman

#3910 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 18 Apr 2021 20:13

Finally it would pay off to be able to walk around outside your truck. Park it anywhere in Pioche, walk to Klaipeda, climb in your other truck. The freedom! Yay!

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”