Wishlists Megathread

55sixxx

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3291 Post by 55sixxx » 15 Aug 2020 17:13

I know these have been suggested and mentioned before but, here's what i would really like to see in ATS:

- More crowded truck stops because IRL finding a parking spot in these places is not an easy task and when i stop by at one of these in ATS there's only around a dozen of trucks scattered around the area with lots of places available to park.

- Accurate placement of the mirrors for both 579 and T680 (They're too close from the cab while the outside model of them are a bit farther from the pillar (Where they actually should be)

- Own-able Fuel Tankers and more chemical companies (Because adding fuel tankers to the game and having scarce sources of cargo it's not going to work.)
harishw8r

#3292 Post by harishw8r » 15 Aug 2020 17:35

I would like to see an upgrade/overhaul of the Peterbilt 579. It now has Windows in the sleeper cabin area (ultraloft cabin?) and a pure black version.
55sixxx

#3293 Post by 55sixxx » 15 Aug 2020 18:35

@harishw8r Here's the Ultraloft with the EPIQ Blackout trim package:

[ external image ]

We might get some touch-ups for the 579 in the future, but i think it's very unlikely that they'll add more cabin and trim options as a normal update. (Maybe on a tuning pack ?)
flight50

#3294 Post by flight50 » 15 Aug 2020 19:44

@55sixxx actually SCS has done a lil bit of what you ask. I asked several months back after seeing the new truck stop mod from Ernst.veliz. He has a great concept but the issue is that he went beyond truck stops and rest stops and modified it too much imo. I asked Max and actually on some of the prefabs, the truck stops are more crowded. Not jammed packed but its denser than what it use to be. You can see this only on a few of the truck stops. The new truck stop in Vegas and outside of Vegas off US-93 and I-15. I am sure there will be some more to come.
supersobes
Global moderator

#3295 Post by supersobes » 17 Aug 2020 15:41

I was looking at my World of Trucks achievements from past events, I was reminded of this event that SCS did three years ago. I really like this event because it was really simple, yet still interesting and fun. A lot of the World of Trucks events that SCS has been doing since then are either related to real world events or the release of something new. While those events are cool and fun in their own way, I think SCS should also do some more events like this one with a much simpler goal and purpose. One of the other things I really loved about this event was that it didn't have a specific area of the map or specific routes for the player to drive. You could haul a load anywhere as long is it was over the 100 mile minimum.

[ external image ]
Ernie D

#3296 Post by Ernie D » 17 Aug 2020 20:53

This idea may of already been thought of or in the works, but, since someone done a ownable version of the fuel tanker had me thinking.
How about add more loads for the fuel tank trailer from gallon oil refineries to go to all gas stations in a certain radius away from the refineries and or tranship facilities, sorta like real life fuel haulers.
Out loaded, back empty, also along with this, fix the gas station models on the map so all of them can be delivered to.
There may be some of us interested in doing things like this
Proprietor/Painter of Southland Mods
flight50

#3297 Post by flight50 » 18 Aug 2020 02:41

Honestly, I'd like to see SCS open up to delivering Jet fuel to Airports. Diesel to truck stops and garages rather than make all gas stations available. Fuel to places that have huge generators or facilities with the huge liquid storage gas tanks would also be cool. I'd assume commercial farms might have such storage containers on site.
SmokeyWolf

#3298 Post by SmokeyWolf » 18 Aug 2020 14:12

@Ernie D I agree and support that idea as well. Same goes for containers as well.
leo.arevalo12ss

#3299 Post by leo.arevalo12ss » 22 Aug 2020 15:10

I would want pre trip inspection as well as the 30 minute break for American truckers
Take it with a grain of salt nothing is 100% sure
gryper

#3300 Post by gryper » 07 Sep 2020 15:04

I'd like to see the distance to the intermediate waypoints on the GPS map so I dont have to keep looking at the main map to see how far it is.

Also, I wish I had more control over my employees; where to send them, to what jobs, and what trailers to take. Also seeing lights from distant houses on mountains. (Maybe this already exists but I'm not seeing it).

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”