Donut Shops and Burger Joints Deliveries don't let asset go to waste.

angrybirdseller

Donut Shops and Burger Joints Deliveries don't let asset go to waste.

#1 Post by angrybirdseller » 27 Jun 2017 07:02

This is so tempting, why not have deliveries with pup trailer to Burger Joints and Donut shops all over the map. Your building the food processing plant in New Mexico and not all of us care to deliver massive overweight cargo anyways. With flexible prefab made for ATS and couple coding changes could multiply the amount of deliverers without ever having to build another map.

Cargo-Ice Cream, French Fries, Hydrogenated Oil, Meat, Toys, Soda Pop, Beer, Dough, Coffee. :lol:
Centrino2

Re: Donut Shops and Burger Joints Deliveries don't let asset go to waste.

#2 Post by Centrino2 » 27 Jun 2017 08:08

What I most often see.... except for the last image, I haven't seen them before in NC:

For the record, this is not a 53 foot trailer, I'm guessing its a 48 foot trailer but I not sure. They may be using old trailers (doubt it), or this is may be how they order their trailers:

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
angrybirdseller

#3 Post by angrybirdseller » 29 Jun 2017 21:46

Have trailer of ice cream or popiscles, pizza dough have to manage the cooler trailer and then you have route of five deliveres with certain time frame to meet. If you get two restaurants oit of five where your late or the cargo is over tempmature tolerance lose money 😬
PW4056

#4 Post by PW4056 » 03 Jul 2017 02:18

Interesting story. Several months back, I had done an overnight run, and I was starting to get hungry, so I saw a few McDonald's billboards. I called the first one and asked if they had truck parking available, and the manager told me they did, so I said I'd be there in ten minutes, and off I went. When I arrived, I discovered that not only did this place NOT have truck parking, but they also blocked off a bunch of spaces on the left side with cones, and two managers were standing outside. As it was only 05:00 AM, there was really nobody around, so I pulled off to the spots on the right side, went inside to order my food, and left again.

A few minutes later, after I had just gotten back on the highway, I got a phone call. I could not figure out who in Mississippi would be trying to call me at 05:00 AM. It was the same manager who I had called earlier, and she had asked me if I was the McDonald's truck that said was going to arrive in ten minutes. I told her that I was a truck, but not a McDonald's truck. She told me that the McDonald's truck had some issues and was running late, and when she got the earlier call, they had blocked off a bunch of spaces and waited outside....to which I promptly told her "Yeah, didn't you see the large blue truck that pulled in and then left?"

You'd think one would be able to tell the difference between a McDonald's truck calling in and another truck calling in, because I had called to ask if they had truck parking. A McDonald's truck wouldn't be calling to ask if they had truck parking because if they were making a delivery, they would have to go there regardless, truck parking or not.
Captain Kevin
[ external image ]
Frontiersman

#5 Post by Frontiersman » 03 Jul 2017 04:46

:lol: :lol: :lol: MAN that's too friggin nuts to be made up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”