Drivable vehicles other than trucks- Automobiles or Motorcylces

Jackrabbit_v6

Re: Drivable vehicles other than trucks- Automobiles or Motorcylces

#11 Post by Jackrabbit_v6 » 27 Oct 2017 08:38

Of course The Crew... for cruising around it´s not bad (if it works)...
xXCARL1992Xx

#12 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 27 Oct 2017 09:01

the crew is more like 1:41 and so smaller then ETS2 and it is NOT the whole USA, the map contour just barely resembles the US and you have less citys the in ETS2
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
angrybirdseller

#13 Post by angrybirdseller » 27 Oct 2017 09:11

The crew nothing accurate or approximate to USA. No thanks! Heck even driving small Mitisbushi Fuso truck deliver washers to houses or seafood to resteraunts.

It's gotta be more than just one type of truck or car to drive. Have detailed map of USA this map is screaming broaden up and diversify what can be delivered or driven.
pigbrother

#14 Post by pigbrother » 27 Oct 2017 09:19

Yeah, I saw it coming. Are we talking about that The Crew where Chicago is as big as the whole Wisconsin plus half the Illinois?
I have approximate knowledge of many things
angrybirdseller

#15 Post by angrybirdseller » 27 Oct 2017 09:29

Exactly, Chicago is huge in real life, but the city is super dense. The crew did good job capturing the popular parts of USA. When New Mexico DLC comes out just seems more obvious going to want add more drivable vehicles, and delivery setups. I wish they use old 18 wheels of steel delivery nodes that not dependant on model prefabs assets to move around delivery spots for cargo. See burger joints and taco shops in ATS lets deliver to them put the asset to use. Warehouse to Warehouse is okay but mixing it up would squeeze more out of these ATS map DLC.

Drivable cars is not bad idea just underhanded way of saying to truck manufactuers. Hey, Ford have us license for couple drivable cars. Volvo or other truck manufacturer may move on it. Mitsubishi Fuso truck is such prime option for delivery vehicle.
gigawert

#16 Post by gigawert » 28 Oct 2017 15:41

Pyramide quote removed.

The Crew did have a large map, but the map was so topographically inaccurate like nobody's business.
arthurcfbr

#17 Post by arthurcfbr » 29 Oct 2017 12:44

I was amazed when the Crew was about to came out because the idea of be able to drive all the country, but when it came out and I start to see the game plays and I saw the disappoint that The Crew was. By the way. I think that the best for us will be able to get Class 7 and 6 of trucks.
My Twtich Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/boriscec_acf (Lives in Portuguese, but I do speak english)
freestylecbjr

#18 Post by freestylecbjr » 03 Nov 2017 04:13

It did not even have to be something with license, the vehicles of the traffic with false mark would be legal. Strolling on the sights of the map with that Traffic Camaro, or the F150 Raptor they added on Beta would be pretty cool.
 Having homes would also be nice, you leave the truck at the company and drive home.
That ISUSU (real life Isuzu) to make deliveries in the city would be nice too. Create points with 20 locations in the city to make small deliveries. It would take advantage of the large size of L.A, San Francisco, Phoenix.
Walk a mile in my Nikes and feel the pain and strife
(Strife)
That's trailer park life
(Trailer park life)
Doot doot doot doot doot doot ...

That's trailer park life.
J-Roc Baby
Lombra

#19 Post by Lombra » 03 Nov 2017 13:17

Your truck is your home, of course. :)
coring

#20 Post by coring » 10 Nov 2017 22:43

Pyramide quote removed.
The only good things about the Crew was that it was pretty, had good scenery (snow/sand in plausible places), and the few cities it had looked accurate. Beyond that it felt way too small (e.g. i think it was 90 miles from Miami to Seattle), but i guess that was cause it was developed by Ubisoft and had to be "mainstream", so accuracy in terms of distance beyond the few cities was moot.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”