Customize Company Logo for Paint Jobs in Game

BJWyler

Customize Company Logo for Paint Jobs in Game

#1 Post by BJWyler » 15 Dec 2017 10:46

I did a search and was surprised that nothing came up for this, but if the suggestion is out there, I apologize for the new thread.

First off, I know there are ways to mod the company logo, cabs, and trailers to be customized. However, I would like to see this option implemented as an in-game feature for those of us who don't really have the time (or the talent) to do it the current method via the modding route.

I like the fact that we can add our own photo and customize our license plate via the World of Trucks website, and I would like to see options that allow us to add our own logos to the Company Status area of the game and on to the cabs themselves. It would help with the immersion a bit and allow us to add our logos to the current paint jobs already pre-created in the game - like the special holiday paints as well as the metallic paint jobs. It would help if this gave us the ability to add more than one logo, such as a company name as well as a specific image as we see for many companies. For example: being able to use the stylized "SCS Software" name logo and the circle image for SCS as separate entities, allowing me to put the name on the doors of the cab and use the image on the back, roof, or hood of the cab.
BJWyler

Re: Customize Company Logo for Paint Jobs in Game

#2 Post by BJWyler » 16 Dec 2017 15:27

I agree with the trailers as well. This suggestion is less about real companies and more for our own companies. We get to make a name, might as well be able to get our logos for them as well.

I would like to have a spot on the back of the truck as, personally, I'm not always hauling something, and there are several trailers that also allow some of the back to show. It's really the perfect spot for my company's image logo.
BJWyler

Re: Customize Company Logo for Paint Jobs in Game

#3 Post by BJWyler » 15 Jan 2018 12:17

Yes, something similar to that, but allow us to put personalized logos on the trucks without having to mod a paint job from scratch.

Just have points on the truck for our images like we have for the accessories.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”