IDEAS American Truck Simulator MOD BUILDERS 2017

UnderGroundWORKTEAM

IDEAS American Truck Simulator MOD BUILDERS 2017

#1 Post by UnderGroundWORKTEAM » 26 Dec 2017 21:14

Hello , This is to GET THE ATTENTION OF ALL GREAT American Truck Simulator 2017 BUILDERS this is to actually make a Request.

You're receiving this Idea because i find American Truck Simulator to be awesome from a Viewing point it's awesome on a Game and Entertainment level of happiness.

We've been watching and by We i mean the (Youngsters) Children and myself have been watching too very strongly.

It's a particular individual who we've discovered on YouTube "Trucking with Morgan"

The children actually watch so open and especially excited.

I've took the time to Find and contact a person or persons who i think can possibly create New MOD more heavy detailed.

The request is to ask anyone who reads this post are you or any other MOD BUILDERS /Designers able to create a MOD that has settings or Setup's that Can be Top level for American Truck Simulator 2017

Example: MOD that is showing Truck being Loaded by Fork lift... With Lumber from Sawmill or Bricks from Factory that need to be transported to Lowes or maybe a private owned company?

Or Maybe LOG truck being loaded with high priority Logs for Furniture directly from Woods with logging crew a loader using a Grapple.?

Maybe a Sawmill and chips being loaded on a Truck or blown from a wood Chipper.

And maybe a scene where Truck driver does a little conversation with the Loader like

Where you headed.? and the trucker Responds Dallas Texas than to New Mexico.!

Or California from Houston Texas.

Example: How James bond or Games have Missions that have some talking Within the game That will be very Life like.

And even when on highway Going to Scale and being over weight and getting a Ticket that requires trucker to actually pay $2,200.00 fine at court.

And maybe See a Crash and stop and call the ambulance for Help.

How about having a blow out and having to get a Repair crew to come change tire on side of Highway or on the side of Dirt road.

And having to get paperwork from a person when dropping a load off and having conversations and going to bank deposit check.

Show Equipment being loaded as in Front end loader, or Skidder , Army Tank has to be delivered to North Carolina For repair.

And show the Gear shift move when Changing gears , And When it's an emergency SLAM BRAKES and Lock up showing Tractor trailer slide "screeching tires."

Need food going to Get a bite and Actually talking to a person order at Truck Stop

Maybe you can team up with another builder to do this.

Show smoke but try to make it certainly very detailed When pulling a heavy load more smoke exits Exhaust from having to use so much power and effort.

The children actually love watching so i think it can be a very very very Big game outlet not just for the Players but i think it will be Major happiness for the Fans and everyone watching not just the children... But for me too because i enjoy watching the Driving it's entertainment. VERY good entertainment.

This is a Request for all the MOD BUILDERS and ill just try to see if i can find other MOD BUILDERS just in case i can't reach one ill try to locate as Many as possible to see if it's something that anyone wants to build.

Because this idea Needs to be Attacked ATTACKED ATTACKED ATTACKED

American Truck Simulator 2017 or 2018 and more

Do more on the Game the Truck Simulator is great and Placing Truck talk and action on the game will be so Awesome.

Thanks In Advance

Sincerely , UnderGroundWORKTEAM©
UnderGroundLOGGING & HANDYMAN SERVICE
TwinShadow

Re: IDEAS American Truck Simulator MOD BUILDERS 2017

#2 Post by TwinShadow » 29 Dec 2017 22:45

I skimmed the majority of it, but I can say that most of these can't be done by mods. Such as scenes of "loading" cargo or something. That is animation done via in the game itself and can not be modded in. Personally I don't see the usefulness of them anyway.

Modern trucks in the US don't smoke anymore. There may be some fumes or something one could see perhaps, but otherwise, they're pretty clean burning.
Need food going to Get a bite and Actually talking to a person order at Truck Stop
There's GTAIV or GTAV for that purpose. Personally doesn't belong in this game IMO.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”