Flatbed cargo DLC

Interested?

Yes. I would instantly buy that.
59%
Yes. I'm interested.
24%
Only if it's not too much work/ too distracting since it's "just" optical
4%
I would say yes but I don't have/ want to spent $3 to appreciate their extra work
7%
No
5%

Total votes: 653

flight50

Re: Flatbed cargo DLC

#381 Post by flight50 » 18 Sep 2021 16:14

I wouldn't mind one ST load from the Volvo dlc. But mostly I expect hh stuff.
ASDF

#382 Post by ASDF » 28 Sep 2021 17:16

I think Volvo large crawler excavators EC950F and EC750D and EC480D, large wheel loader L350H, large articulated dump truck A60H, and large rigid dump truck R100E can be added to the special transportation DLC.
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.
flight50

#383 Post by flight50 » 13 Nov 2021 17:27

It has been quite awhile since I posted some flatbed cargo. SCS isn't really focusing on cargo much. Someday, we might get a well deserved dedicated cargo team going to give us a ton of the stuff in this thread as well as the Special Transport and Agriculture links in my signature. Not to mention, a thread calling for the request of a dedicated cargo team in which I am strong in favor of. Thanks to @howey others can express their desire for more cargo. The vehicle team is slam with things with wheels. SCS would benefit more from a split out team.

Anywho, I had some of these pics laying around on my hard drive that I didn't make a category on here for, so I decided to find a few more and go ahead and post these. I found some pretty good ones. So precast is the category for today. We have some of this cargo in the game but they don't come from anywhere. ATS needs a Precast company. Again, no licensing issues and very very easy cargo to make. Part of the chain is concrete, sand and limestone. Lets hope this industry can be made more complete someday.

Precast Concrete

Forterra (make a parody of course) is a nation wide precast concrete facility. ATS could use this prefab for sure

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Concrete jersey barrier
[ external image ]

Bridge support 01
[ external image ]

Bridge support 02
[ external image ]

Bridge support 03
[ external image ]

Concrete cylinder 01
[ external image ]

Concrete cylinder 02
[ external image ]

Concrete frame
[ external image ]

Concrete manhole 01
[ external image ]

Concrete manhole 02
[ external image ]

misc 01
[ external image ]

misc 02
[ external image ]

misc 03
[ external image ]

misc 04
[ external image ]

misc 05
[ external image ]

misc 06
[ external image ]

Concrete slab 01
[ external image ]

Concrete slab 02
[ external image ]

Concrete slab 03
[ external image ]

Concrete slab 04
[ external image ]

Concrete tilt bracket 01
[ external image ]

Concrete tilt bracket 02
[ external image ]

Precast tube 01
[ external image ]

Precast tube 02
[ external image ]

Precast tube 03
[ external image ]

Precast tube 04
[ external image ]

Precast tube 05
[ external image ]

Precast tube 06
[ external image ]

Precast tube 07
[ external image ]

Precast box
[ external image ]
supersobes
Global moderator

#384 Post by supersobes » 13 Nov 2021 23:37

Some of the concrete cargoes you just showed already exist in ETS2, but for some reason, they were never added to ATS.
flight50

#385 Post by flight50 » 14 Nov 2021 01:04

ETS2 has a lot of cargo that could be in ATS. 3D and def files. ATS is missing too many companies in the cargo chain. We still have quite a few industries to get implemented in future dlc's. I understand everything won't get piled up into one dlc though.

So when a new dlc can't or won't bring a new industry, that is the perfect time when SCS should expand on an existing industry. Prime example....Idaho. It brought absolutely nothing. No new companies nor industry. Would have been perfect to add to agriculture. Potato chip plant, dairy processing, packaging facility, sand quarry, add another logistics company, make a new farm company.
howey

#386 Post by howey » 14 Nov 2021 05:40

@flight50 overall with the cargo situation I believe that with the latest additions that have been added for the cargo side of the game recently does bring a lot of positives for both games of cargo being more focused in future updates, I think SCS has been taking notice on what You, Me and others have been saying about the situation with cargo and are listening and reacting to it with the latest additions.

For instance last year I mentioned licenced equipment DLC's as a potential money maker for them and pretty much everyone wrote me off saying it wouldn't happen ETC but the VCE DLC's proves that they listened to the ideas we have and act on it. But also factor in the recent renovation or the office and extra floor space for the vehicle teams really does mean they are becoming more serious about the vehicle team in all aspects within for the future of both games. Even if they don't make a dedicated team for cargo if they can invest manpower within the vehicle to add more cargo to both games on a regular basis then to me it's a win for us they have put our opinions forward about it.

Going back to the Licenced equipment DLC now with VCE in game just opens up the massive variable potential both games can become in acquiring more licenced brands for potential cargo options later down the line.

@supersobes as you said in general though there are already plenty of examples of cargo mentioned in the various threads posting examples of cargo already in game as placeholders which a few of us have already talked about in the past but I believe that in future updates these placeholders with get transitioned into cargo options to haul now that SCS has invested more resources into the vehicle team itself.
flight50

#387 Post by flight50 » 14 Nov 2021 09:52

I totally agree about what SCS is doing with the extra floor. I've said myself that I think SCS is about to go forth with growing the vehicle team. There is zero reason to add that much space and not try to grow. I too want to be optimistic about getting more things in general from the vehicle department. But until we see it consistently, I'll keep talkin about the need for diversity. I keep saying that SCS should not just depend on the map/asset teams to be the money makers. The vehicle team can be just as bread and butter with tons of options that fans will buy. So those that complain or don't want to buy it.....don't buy it. But those of us that seek extra content, we'll embrace it. We'll see how the next couple of years go though.

VCE was a perfect solution and I think its a big hit. Hopefully, others in the trucking industry will approach SCS about getting their name out there. Whatever deals SCS can ink, its better than nothing. Agriculture is about to be a serious industr y in AT. If its
dahaka

#388 Post by dahaka » 27 Nov 2021 23:13

Theres a lot of cargo in both games that is for some weird reason exclusive to one of the games. It makes 0 sense to me, most of this cargo in real life is also present on both continents, so I do not understand why SCS won't add those cargoes in both games. It would take them close to 0 effort. Just copy paste.
flight50

#389 Post by flight50 » 28 Nov 2021 05:22

^I've said the same exact thing numerous times. I'm just as puzzled. Both def files and 3d models. There are very few things that are exclusives. Not all industries are in ATS yet, but there's enough to get more cargo going.
ASDF

#390 Post by ASDF » 05 Jan 2022 16:00

https://www.loadkingmfg.com/parts/
This is the official website of LODE KING trailer
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”