Let's Haul Some ****

Centrino2
Global moderator

Let's Haul Some ****

#1 Post by Centrino2 » 24 Apr 2019 05:09

I'll let YouTube algorithms lead you to other videos.... if its working right...

Let's add some landfills and recycling centers to cities that apply, and massive landfills and recycling centers for cities that got it real bad...... imagine waking up in the morning to find out that 💩 from last night is now floating right next to your ..... erm anyway......

Landfills could be like quarries... except of driving on dirt you are driving over lots of trash.

Finally the update I'm waiting to see is an economic overhaul I suppose such as out of truck tycoon games, multi load contracts to complete sort of like this:
Of course SCS style

I was thinking about posting Hard Truck Tycoon video here but I did try that game one time as a trial and damn... couldn't even figure out how to get my truck moving.... gud lawd.....

Now if you excuse me... I gotta let some hounds out 💩💩💩💩

By the way, got back into GTA Online... yes that place.... and burned myself out.... too.... many.... damn..... oppressors man..... perfect name by the way for those machines, pretty obvious for why 💩star created those things, got a good write up for them but will never be seen here.

rocknrollDaVE
Beta tester

Re: Let's Haul Some ****

#2 Post by rocknrollDaVE » 24 Apr 2019 07:12

lol the country mash-up combined with the uugli customizations of those trucks is causing my brain to tell me to run away

not to mention that axle set up brings down your GVWR
I'm on a mission to ensure the city of Pittsburgh is accurately represented in ATS.
◇ Link to World of Trucks profile below ◇

Centrino2
Global moderator

#3 Post by Centrino2 » 25 Apr 2019 08:13

erm..... those trucks are stock lol.

But indeed that game doesn't know anything about weight and axle laws. Everything is done through loads not weight like Hard Truck Tycoon which would mean no benefit to getting a 15 axle trailer over a single axle trailer, but at best that system would work with transporting vehicles. But just looking at setting up contracts and schedules for employees seems to be done very well.... apart from bugs the devs said they ain't gonna fix..... sure ain't worth no $30 if they ain't gonna fix screw ups

Here is a play through of TransRoad - USA:

Centrino2
Global moderator

#4 Post by Centrino2 » 09 Jul 2019 01:54

An article on where **** from the big cities goes: https://a.msn.com/r/2/AADZWIy?m=en-us&ocid=News

hangman005

#5 Post by hangman005 » 09 Jul 2019 23:51

I know for a while the Sanitation Commissioner for Springfield was getting paid to take other cities trash. If I recall it was a disaster and they had to move the whole city a few miles down the road. :P

Centrino2
Global moderator

#6 Post by Centrino2 » 18 Jul 2019 04:19

Now at look at Montreal eh?

And a potential type of weather event that could break the usual monotony we all know.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”