Headlight switching

kast

Re: Headlight switching

#11 Post by kast » 05 Apr 2021 10:12

New trucks have fast blinker mode. Atleast EU ones
paulieGTR

Re: Headlight switching

#12 Post by paulieGTR » 07 Apr 2021 19:04

oscar_s wrote: 05 Apr 2021 07:53 that's true, thanks for pointing that out! I was probably comparing ATS too much to my IRL experience with driving cars and delivery vans. In hindsight I suppose trucks don't even have the three blink mode at all.

really hope they change headlight switch though, so we don't have to turn off all lights inbetween the modes. and high beam and light horn should be the same button! quick dabs for light horn, and hold it longer to activate high beams.
Yeah sry, it's just i've spent a long time in trucks and that is deemed a total nono and unsafe. :)

But the light horn and headlights.. I totally agree with.
There should at the very least, be a forwards and backwards mode like we have for the windscreen wipers.

Right now, the light horn can be mapped to the same button as the high beams in the options.. but you definitely do not want you're
light horn on all the time, especially when switching to and only wanting your high beams.

What you suggest is pretty cool though.
ie. quick flashes activates high beams and light horn together.. but a 'hold' activates only highbeam.

So just maybe, scs would only need to add the 'hold' function for that to work, much like the option for holding splitter/range in transmission.
Oh and not forgetting.. add the forward and backward mode for the lights in general.
Win10pro/X299pro/i9.10920X/64gbQC/Antec 1Kw SigPlat/3090 TUF/27" triples multimon2
T500-alu shifter+Eaton knob-GTomegaPro-318ti Dash-ProGauge-BU0836x BBox-tir5+tc pro-924 seat

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”