Suggestions for the future Tuning Packs for brands.

Do you want to see these additions in a future tuning pack ??

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 27

55sixxx

Suggestions for the future Tuning Packs for brands.

#1 Post by 55sixxx » 16 Mar 2021 18:51

The purpose of this thread is to suggest and request features for future tuning packs that will come to ATS. (Just like Pavel once said that once all brands were in-game, SCS would start releasing tuning packs.)

Firstly and mostly important is chassis options. A LOT of custom American trucks does not uses the stock ride height or factory chassis length... A lot of them are extended or/and lowered. Just like the picture below:

[ external image ]

Secondly is custom parts, such as bumpers, stacks, rear fenders, grills, visors, battery boxes, DEF system covers AND DEF TANKS !!!, side steps, deck plates, rear bumpers, fuels tanks, headlights (In case of the 389 and W900), lights for under the mirrors, light strips for under the cab like shown in the reference picture below:

[ external image ]

Third thing is the ability to customize our interior... And no, i'm not talking about the Cabin Accessories... I'm talking about actually customizing the color of the dash, trims, floor mats and etc... And also interior light is a MUST !!!! I'm sure that are a lot of players that like driving with the interior lights on and having this option in the vanilla game without the necessity to use mods would be SO GOOD. See images below as reference to what a custom interior should look like:

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

The fourth thing englobes every truck and can be used in all of them independently of the make/brand... Such as branded wheels (Alcoa's, Accuride's) and branded tyres (Michelin, Goodyear, Continental and etc..).

Some more pictures:

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

__________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't included more pictures from more modern looking trucks, or "Aerodynamic".. whatever you wanna call it... because i don't think is common for people to customize these types of truck. But if you want, you can search some on google and feel free to include them here as well.

And also, the developers should consider taking a look at the community made mods for inspiration... because just reading and seeing pics might not be enough. Good examples are Viper2's custom 389, Overfloater's K100, Harven's W990, Harven's Mack R Series, GTM Team T800, GTM Team Australian Kenworth T610, Harven's FLB, rmodjeski's Pete 386 and etc...

___________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope that one day i'll be able to have all these features i mentioned in-game, if you also want to see it as well, consider dropping some replies and suggestions !! The more popularity this thread gets, more are the chances of it caughting the eyes of some developer !!! Also drop a vote on the poll above !!!!
SirVirgoTheMess

Re: Suggestions for the future Tuning Packs for brands.

#2 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 16 Mar 2021 19:39

I've voted no,and not because i don't want to see SCS add all of that.But rather because i'm more of a normal/basic looking truck person.I've bought all tuning packs for ETS 2,and i very rarely use them.
55sixxx

#3 Post by 55sixxx » 16 Mar 2021 20:06

@Virgo91 In this thread i tried to mention all elements that anyone could think off... I personally would not choose to go with a full custom truck... My goal in the game is to have my Kenworth looking like that black W900L from the video of "The Kenworth Guy" (But green instead of black)... Simple and sleek on the outside and a customized interior to fit my needs... Dark metallic green panels on the dashboard with actual chrome trims around the gauges and the rest of the interior all black with green interior light with green LED strips on the bottom instead of red ones from the pic #4.

My initial idea was to make a thread about interior customization but i chose to mention everything in one place.
Reis_6

#4 Post by Reis_6 » 16 Mar 2021 21:43

What more customization, is better, after all it is a truck game... I still think it is very 'archaic' to just go from point A to B. There is a lack of things to keep us more and more inside the game and that would be great.

The ETS2, even with his tunning pack's I still think this is little in view of the models that are seen in truck shows throughout Europe, the same thing in America... However, we are hostages of SCS in this matter because of the bureaucracy to make it official and the modders already take care of that.

But, officially by SCS that would be very good. A extensive customization for ATS/ETS2 would be amazing
flight50

#5 Post by flight50 » 17 Mar 2021 06:17

I'd assume lowrider show trucks are against the license agreements. Thats serious customization beyond basic tuning. I think some are cool though. The best example of tuning is what things are possible in ETS2. I'm not saying to not do them, but what ever tuning SCS does, won't be enough for some people.
SmokeyWolf

#6 Post by SmokeyWolf » 17 Mar 2021 14:48

Customized areo trucks are pretty common. @55sixxx
Ritchie_Stone

#7 Post by Ritchie_Stone » 24 Mar 2021 03:18

This would be a game changer, and really allow people to express themselves and put more love into their trucks. I vote yes!
J. Ritter

#8 Post by J. Ritter » 29 Mar 2021 19:46

I voted yes. Not that I want a crazy lowered pavement princess show truck, but just to get more options. Some 351 style lights on the 389, for instance, or the 359-style double rounds without having to change the grill type. Bare tanks and side stacks for the T680/579. EPIQ package. A few more bumpers, interior options, and so on.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”