Montana, Please

Ironwu

Montana, Please

#1 Post by Ironwu » 26 Mar 2021 19:54

I really enjoy American Truck Simulator. I have all the states so far, and will be purchasing Wyoming when it releases.

However, that will be my last state purchased unless and until Montana is released.

I have no desire to begin purchasing Texas or any of the other states until the Western US states are completed.

The work and attention given to the game is very much appreciated, but for me, it is important to finish what was started before launching into another whole section of the country.

This is just me, of course. Others, I am sure, are quite excited and happy for Texas, the Plains states, and the South in general. I wish them much enjoyment driving those areas and hope to join them someday soon!

Suggestion: Do Montana. :)
rocknrollDaVE
Beta tester

Re: Montana, Please

#2 Post by rocknrollDaVE » 28 Mar 2021 09:23

your suggestion has been noted
I'm on a mission to ensure the city of Pittsburgh is accurately represented in ATS.
◇ Link to World of Trucks profile below ◇

[ external image ]
flight50

#3 Post by flight50 » 30 Mar 2021 12:37

The suggestion is more like a demand or threat. If you don't do this, I won't do that. Such a demand in unnecessary and doesn't work. Every state will be produced. Its just a matter of when. Think about people waiting on Florida or New York. If they thought like that, there wouldn't be an ATS because they wouldn't be able to fund the game. If you are going to support the game.....support the game and not be a fan making demands. This is a pointless thread. Every state has to be in a que at some point. I am Texan and I wanted what the o.p. wants but I am not making such demands either. Research my name and you will find how many times I talked about hoping Montana was first.

I don't like the decision to do Texas first either but at the same time, I know whatever SCS releases and when they release I'll be making that purchase.
PBandJ

#4 Post by PBandJ » 30 Mar 2021 14:25

@Ironwu I understand what you are saying and didn't take it as an attack or threat pointed at SCS. You clearly stated you intend to purchase Texas so you can join others going across the south, but you would prefer they finish Wyoming and Montana first. Everyone has their opinion on this and SCS can't please everyone at the same time unfortunately. SCS choose to go this route so it will just take longer to get the states you would like, and by then maybe Texas will be on sale and be cheaper for you to purchase.....:)
paulieGTR

#5 Post by paulieGTR » 04 Apr 2021 13:35

@OP

Texas was already in development way before, some of the states we have now were even started.
It makes no sense for scs to hold back Texas if it is a long way into development and won't take long to finish.
SCS from a business pov, may either need or want to recoupe some of the investment that has already been put in/spent.

saying that...
I too was hoping that Montana would come before Texas, but that was only because I thought Tx was still a long way from being finished.
Plus, by releasing Montana, it would've allowed Promods to further develope Canada eastwards.

For scs.. getting Texas out the door, is one very large 'monkey off the back', so to speak. This in itself I imagine, will free up a lot of resources.
The sooner Tx comes, the more resources can be put into Montana and the quicker it will come.
Can't wait to tell you the truth. :)
Win10pro/X299pro/i9.10920X/64gbQC/Antec 1Kw SigPlat/3090 TUF/27" triples multimon2
T500-alu shifter+Eaton knob-GTomegaPro-318ti Dash-ProGauge-BU0836x BBox-tir5+tc pro-924 seat

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”