Garage, an idea or two.

Seaking

Garage, an idea or two.

#1 Post by Seaking » 12 Apr 2021 21:21

I might have a couple of ideas that would add to the game as far as garages are concerned.

1. Garage locations are, in my opinion, too limited.
-I'd love to have a basic ability to set up a company home in, in fact, any town on the map. This could be more divers then it is now, you could have us start with basically what we have in city environments but the smaller the town get, the
more "basic" is what onee getss to start with. An empty lot with initially only the ability to park there aand rest there for very small towns, an abandoned gasstation in others... Depending on the size of the town the maximum development size
for the garage could also be limited.

2. We all selected a company name and a logo when we made our profile, why can't we have that auto displayed on our garage instead of "Truck Headquarters"?

3. Give the garage a lil more abilities, they all have tons of tools, so why can't we usse those for thinks that are usually "in House", attachment/detachment of flagss, "oversize load" signs etc, after those have initially been puchased for the truck?

4. Mentioned before, give us the ability to visually par our trailers at our garage and just pick them up where they stand. Same goes for unused trucks, have them visible in the garage.

5. Why can I only ue one door when my garage has for of those?

6. Keep them rear garage doors shut until you really want to get out. It looks ridiculous when the reardoor opens as soon as you enter the building.
nater6540

Re: Garage, an idea or two.

#2 Post by nater6540 » 13 Apr 2021 13:21

Interesting idea, but how hard would it be to implement?

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”