More Kenworth Customization and More Differential Options

Khrayzee

More Kenworth Customization and More Differential Options

#1 Post by Khrayzee » 16 Jun 2021 00:23

Long time player, first time poster.

I'd like to see the Kenworth W900 get some more love in the upcoming updates. I know the SCS team has been putting out a lot of effort with the new graphics updates, states, etc. I think it would be nice to have new stacks, bumpers, fenders, visors, and all that jazz.
I've had the game since day 1 and the W900 hasn't seen much love compared to some of the other trucks.

As far as differentials go, there are quite a few mods that allow for different transmissions with other differential options. However, I'd like to see them added to vanilla game for multiplayer. I don't know of any truckers who run an 18 speed Eaton with a 3.25 gear ratio. Normally they use a 3.55, 3.90, or 4.10 for heavy loads. I've also seen a lot of 3.36 and 3.70 rear gears.
It would just be nice to add that little bit to tuning for specific applications.
ThePlagueDoctor186

Re: More Kenworth Customization and More Differential Options

#2 Post by ThePlagueDoctor186 » 03 Jul 2021 06:08

Hello, and nice that you came out of the shadows to post this thing from your heart and mind.

I too would like to see more love for that really cool truck. I seen that in a lot of areas, the T680 has more interior customization options which I would like to see that in the W900 Truck. And even Peterbilt's 389 also has more options in a lot of other areas too. And I would love to see all the options such as painted air filter's, Fuel tanks and yes, more bumpers, more bull bar selections like how the 389 has and so on.

If you look at my first post, you'll see a great deal of things that I really would love to see as far as us being able to do a lot more customization with our trucks.
Always keep the Greasy/Rubber side down and the shiny side up. Even if what is supposed to be shiny isn't shiny anymore. But still it's always better to stay on top of the wheels none the less!
nater6540

Re: More Kenworth Customization and More Differential Options

#3 Post by nater6540 » 25 Jul 2021 18:27

Yeah more differential ratios would be nice, I find it sad that the western star 49X only has about two differential ratios for the 12 and 13 speed transmissions, and a small handful of differential ratios for the 10 speed

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”