Add more oversized cargo

ASDF

Add more oversized cargo

#1 Post by ASDF » 22 Jun 2021 17:42

There are still few goods that can be transported with low-flat trailers. I hope to add more oversized goods, add heavier excavators, wheel loaders, compactors and other goods to the heavy goods package DLC, in special transportation Add heavier excavators, wheel loaders, rough terrain cranes, all terrain cranes, etc. to the DLC.
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.
flight50

Re: Add more oversized cargo

#2 Post by flight50 » 24 Jun 2021 04:39

I use to say the same but honestly, I think they need a heavy haul 2 and a special transport 2. We got our money's worth already. Time to pay the devs for another cargo dlc. It has been 4 years since HH released for ATS and going on 3 years this upcoming Winter since Special Transport for ATS released. ETS2 got ST a year earlier. No point in fans milking the dlc when we can get an entirely new dlc of cargo. There can be an oversized cargo for HH. For Specially transport, oversized and overweight......longer works for me. The games do have steerable axles so ATS can get boosters in which the rear can steer itself for longer loads. We don't need super long as the game still has to have streets to support loads. But the limits for ATS roads aren't being pushed enough in my opinion. Wind turbine blades, bridge girders/I-beams and precast forms for bridges are about the longest we could see in the game. Take the longest articulated lowboy trailer and that is the longest single cargo piece we should have in the game. Bridge supports and wind turbine parts fits that bill.

For Special Transport, Aspen's S-Series or ST-Series would work for steerable trailers. We could get some really heavy loads with an Aspen trailer. The SD-Series is a bit too much and wouldn't fit in ATS
axl135

#3 Post by axl135 » 24 Jun 2021 11:58

I think both ETS2 and ATS could each have double the number of heavy haul and special transport loads. Since this would require additional 3D models, and therefore would require more time and effort to implement, I would not mind having those available through new pay-for-DLC’s.
ASDF

#4 Post by ASDF » 24 Jun 2021 17:29

It's like forestry machinery DLC. If so, it's also very good. I think the American truck simulation can also add construction machinery DLC, agricultural machinery DLC is based on heavy cargo DLC, and European truck simulation 2 can also add forestry machinery DLC. , Factory machinery DLC and agricultural machinery DLC are based on heavy goods DLC, based on special transportation DLC, you can also add overweight construction machinery DLC, overweight forestry machinery DLC, overweight agricultural machinery DLC
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.
flight50

#5 Post by flight50 » 06 Jul 2021 01:36

In my signature, the links have postings that are all in worty cargo categories. The best categories are under the ATS flatbed thread though. But there are categories for both ST and for agriculture.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”