Trailer dealerships

Bonk

Trailer dealerships

#1 Post by Bonk » 17 Sep 2021 13:09

Probably has been brought up , but why aren't there trailer dealerships where you can go to buy one instead of having one delivered to your garage where you have to be to use it
Underscore_101_

Re: Trailer dealerships

#2 Post by Underscore_101_ » 17 Sep 2021 15:41

You can buy and drive a truck immediately from the dealer when you trade in your old one that you arrived with (except when on a job), when you buy one, and not trade your old truck in, the new purchase has to go somewhere.... so they deliver it to your owned garage of choice, who's going to drive it when you're already driving your own/old truck?

You can also buy a new truck while on a job, but not trade in your truck, don't know why that is, but i suspect because irl it usually takes a while when a new truck is delivered after you buy one.
Bonk

#3 Post by Bonk » 17 Sep 2021 16:01

Underscore_101_ wrote: 17 Sep 2021 15:41 You can buy and drive a truck immediately from the dealer when you trade in your old one that you arrived with (except when on a job), when you buy one, and not trade your old truck in, the new purchase has to go somewhere.... so they deliver it to your owned garage of choice, who's going to drive it when you're already driving your own/old truck?

You can also buy a new truck while on a job, but not trade in your truck, don't know why that is, but i suspect because irl it usually takes a while when a new truck is delivered after you buy one.
This post is about trailers not trucks , just saying should be trailer dealerships
Underscore_101_

#4 Post by Underscore_101_ » 17 Sep 2021 16:04

Sorry, my bad, i agree :-)

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”