Dynamic Sign Messages

Warlock55

Dynamic Sign Messages

#1 Post by Warlock55 » 24 Oct 2021 04:07

I loved it when SCS added dynamic message signs into the game, and I still can't help but smile when I see the "Drive Hammered" "Get Nailed" messages. I think there ought to be a greater variety of messages though. They're great for providing immersion and local color.

Do you all have any messages you'd like to see added to the game? I saw one today that HAS to be added to the Texas expansion:

"Slow Down, You're Already in Texas"

lol, so Texas.
natvander
SCS Software

Re: Dynamic Sign Messages

#2 Post by natvander » 24 Oct 2021 08:20

They aren’t the easiest of signs to implement as different states have different rules about their use. Only a few states allow the more interesting slogans and (by the recommendations) the slogan should be standardised across the state for a set period of time. Of course their will be variations to the recommendations but slogans will change periodically.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
flight50

#3 Post by flight50 » 25 Oct 2021 22:09

@Warlock55 That's a funny one for Texas. I haven't seen it yet. Perhaps I'm too far into the state. Sounds like that particular sign would be closer to the borders.
rocknrollDaVE
Beta tester

#4 Post by rocknrollDaVE » 28 Oct 2021 15:29

i have seen the "slow down, you're already in Texas" one myself IRL. got a good laugh from it
I'm on a mission to ensure the city of Pittsburgh is accurately represented in ATS.
◇ Link to World of Trucks profile below ◇

[ external image ]

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”