Saving Truck configurations.

Travismods

Saving Truck configurations.

#1 Post by Travismods » 25 Nov 2021 16:48

I wonder why this is not a feature yet? Sometimes when you mess around with a truck config, you might not have the money or want to buy it then. But when you return to the menu the config you have for a certain truck you are planning on buying resets to default config. Or I plan to buy a truck, config it the way I like only to discover I have insufficient funds after I customed the truck the way I want it. So then I have to redo all again when I have the funds instead of just loading a created preset.

Why can't we save truck configurations and load them later? Sometimes you just mess with different configs in game and dont even drive and having to redo each time you press Esc is kind of lame. Why won't you let us save truck configurations SCS, for ? The Fleet configurations menu only works for trucks you already own.
Seaking

Re: Saving Truck configurations.

#2 Post by Seaking » 28 Nov 2021 08:27

+1
nater6540

Re: Saving Truck configurations.

#3 Post by nater6540 » 01 Dec 2021 21:37

Heck yes, I’ve wondered why the game doesn’t have this feature quite often after configuring the Peterbilt 579 to my liking, only to have my configuration reset back to the default.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”